Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

League Cup - who do we want?

It appears someone is being a fucking horse's cock on another board i copied and pasted that from. Sorry folks! Some folk have fuck all better to do that make up pish obviously! >:(

When I told the woman that there was a draw "on the internet" she demanded to know who I was and where I was calling from.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Follow A77 towards Ayr, turn right towards Ayr Town Centre at the Whitletts roundabout. Follow Whitletts Rd down about 1 mile to around about Tesco. Its on your right in behind the hooses.

Pretty much fit he said  :thumbsup:

Park in either Tescos or at the Race Course.

Be aware of the average speed cameras from just south of Killie all the way to Ayr. A large part of the road the speed limit is 50

I'm starting to think that its too much effort just to see Aberdeen play Ayr.

There will definitely be 2 supporters club buses from Aberdeen in Granite City and Gothenburg.  AFC might put on one aswell and couple of other clubs may run bus depending on interest.

There will definitely be 2 supporters club buses from Aberdeen in Granite City and Gothenburg.  AFC might put on one aswell and couple of other clubs may run bus depending on interest.

Ah ok, thanks, might look into it.