Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

My lasting memory of Theo was 1992. I went to see Del Amitri at the Capitol Theatre. The entire Aberdeen first team was there on the other side of the gangway. They were all pretty boisterous, in particular Theo and Big Eck. For almost the entire gig, Theo proceeded to sit on the back of his chair with his feet on the seat itself. Eversooften, he'd slam the seat from sitting position to upright instead of clapping.

My lasting memory of Theo was 1992. I went to see Del Amitri at the Capitol Theatre. The entire Aberdeen first team was there on the other side of the gangway. They were all pretty boisterous, in particular Theo and Big Eck. For almost the entire gig, Theo proceeded to sit on the back of his chair with his feet on the seat itself. Eversooften, he'd slam the seat from sitting position to upright instead of clapping.

My lasting memory of Theo was him signing for the Huns.

An unforgivable sin for any Aberdeen player, in my eyes.

This is why Langfield can fuck off... and if I'd been the manager he'd never have played for Aberdeen again after his alleged stating of his desire to sign for them.

Did Theo actually play any games for the huns first team? From what I remember, he signed for them, sat in their reserves for three or four years and collected a very tidy sum for doing absolutely fuckall.

Still a legend in my eyes!

Played 10 games or so, one of which was against us. think it may have been the 3-3 draw.

Guest ekdons

Theo IS a legend.  I never held it against him for sigining for the H*ns as he has to look after his family first and foremost.  Too many prople on these boards giving it the 'I would never sign for them for an extra 4 grand a week' sh!te.  However, cannot believe the hypocrisy of some fans when they go on about Maybury, Hart, Nicholson etc.  Maybury is well within his rights to get a better deal elsewhere as was the other players we have had on our books.  I for one will wish any player all the best as long as he gave 100% when here.  P.S Who is the Aberdeen player who turned DOWN a move when he would get MORE money at another team but still gets dogs abuse from our so called 'fans'.  Answer Darren Mackie, a Don through and through and because of that will get my support.  I cant understand at times why our 'fans' abuse some players and other ones get such an easy ride. :-\

Theo was outstanding for us in a time when legend Leighton had just gone. Two tremendous keepers who I'll always defend. However, Theo was nowhere near the keeper he was after he was f**Ked by McCoist nearly removing his head in a challenge - he lost all confidence and when he signed for the Huns he rarely played because he was a shadow of his former self. He put his family first by getting big bucks to sign for the Huns when he knew he'd lost it. Don't blame him.

He put his family first by getting big bucks to sign for the Huns when he knew he'd lost it. Don't blame him.

Exactly! He knew fine he was well past his best. He'd had his best days with the Dons many years before he moved to Iprix. I salute him because, when he was a Dandy he gave his all for the Red cause. When he moved to Iprix, he cost the huns a fortune in wages and did just about the square-root of fuckall on the park for them

P.S Who is the Aberdeen player who turned DOWN a move when he would get MORE money at another team but still gets dogs abuse from our so called 'fans'.  Answer Darren Mackie, a Don through and through and because of that will get my support.  I cant understand at times why our 'fans' abuse some players and other ones get such an easy ride. :-\

Well, in Mackie's case, the abuse is because he's utterly pish.

He'd be better liked if he DID take more money to fuck off.

That's one of them 'ironies' that is.

;D