Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Legend pure Legend. Nicest guy ever what gentleman and his 15 year old loon was excellant as well. Did admit the team was a disgrace compared to his time. We all heading to FC Twente game tomorrow to meet him again what a star!!  :beers::dance:

P.s Stuart Duff wants all the beers!! Duff beer for me Duff beer for you.

You are too young to have seen quite a few well known AFC players play.

Yes I am, haven't seen most of the players Aberdeen fans look back on with fond memories.

I checked when he left Aberdeen though and that was 1996, when I was 6, so I may just have seen him play but before my memory was that good.

Yes I am, haven't seen most of the players Aberdeen fans look back on with fond memories.

I checked when he left Aberdeen though and that was 1996, when I was 6, so I may just have seen him play but before my memory was that good.

He didn't really play towards the end of his time with us. Another master stroke of that cunt Aitken's. Others included Brian Grant at right back (although he did pretty well there), playing John Inglis at all and signing 48 year old centre half Toni Kombuare.

Legend pure Legend. Nicest guy ever what gentleman and his 15 year old loon was excellant as well. Did admit the team was a disgrace compared to his time. We all heading to FC Twente game tomorrow to meet him again what a star!!  :beers::dance:

P.s Stuart Duff wants all the beers!! Duff beer for me Duff beer for you.

He wasn't a nice guy when he refused to sign my boot years ago when I was a youngster in the Dons Youngstars. Eoin Jess happily signed my boot but Theo said "No no, No silly things." Was always a grumpy cunt. Decent keeper though! :thumbsup:

He wasn't a nice guy when he refused to sign my boot years ago when I was a youngster in the Dons Youngstars. Eoin Jess happily signed my boot but Theo said "No no, No silly things." Was always a grumpy cunt. Decent keeper though! :thumbsup:

Now Eoin Jess I remember!

He's got a point... most normal people bring autograph books or programmes to sign  ;)