Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen v Reitvogels

Quite a strange game I have to admit. About 17 dons fans turned up for this game, most of us pretty much pissed. Got a friendly welcome and were directed straight away to the beer and BBQ stalls. The locals informed us that JC wasnt coming to the game and that he had flown off to Finland to see a striker?! Got the flags up next to the Broch flag behind the goals and were allowed onto the park for a kick about. Just as the night before the wee local pitch was immaculate and a real pleasure to have a game on.

643110366a8525701116l.jpg

Got a few photos with the players who were not playing (most of the first team) and then the real stupidity began with Brunstane sheep deciding as they were short of players and only had 2 subs he should warm up and ask Jimmy Nichol for a game. Seve looked round in utter bemusement as Brunstane runs onto the park where everyone is stretching and puts down beer x of the day and starts stretching too. He then jogs off to the dugout where JN and SC are mulling over a clip board and puts his arms round their shoulders asking for a game. Unsurprisingly he never got one! We perched ourselves down on the pitch next to the technical area and settled down with trays of beer to watch the game in the glorious sunshine.

Beats the South Stand on a cold January afternoon

643110366a8525701852l.jpg

Straight away the goals fly in with Seves opener shortly followed by Pawlett and the celebratory drinks soon diminish our supply. As I went to get my round of beers behind the stand (plus some kind of hot dog) - I missed

den den den den den den den den den den CAMERO's first and JDVs goal. Not to worry as the goal fiesta continued with bebo and den den den den den den den den den den CAMERO!!!! scoring at will against a team who were quite happy to accept the hammering. As the 7th went in I was having a conversation with their 'star striker' who was coming on for the last few part of the game and the manager. They didnt give a shit they had gone 7 down. The tempo was quite laid back so we entertained ourselves by offering our defenders (mostly Duff though) beers to see if that could help our new friends of Reitvogels.

STUART! STUART! STUART!

What?

Do yih want a beer min?

Duff beer for me, Duff beer for you, I'll have a duff and you'll have one too!

The game was now shutting down and when Paton scored the final goals I had somehow missed one of

den den den den den den den den den den CAMERO!!!!'s goals and started chanting we want ten for the Reitvogels manager to tell me that Paton had infact just scored the 10th to my embarrassment.

At full time the players left pretty sharpish, and we then found out Snelders was at the game so went round and pestered him for photos and he told us of the time after being up to Pittodrie to watch the dons was driving back to the Hull ferry and stopped at the Forfar McDonald and to his shock Brian Grant opend the drive through window to serve him  :rofl: We than had drinks with all the Reitvogels staff and players, and just about missed the last train back to Arnhem. A great day out and when will I ever see the dons win by 10?

Quite a strange game I have to admit. About 17 dons fans turned up for this game, most of us pretty much pissed. Got a friendly welcome and were directed straight away to the beer and BBQ stalls. The locals informed us that JC wasnt coming to the game and that he had flown off to Finland to see a striker?! Got the flags up next to the Broch flag behind the goals and were allowed onto the park for a kick about. Just as the night before the wee local pitch was immaculate and a real pleasure to have a game on.

643110366a8525701116l.jpg

Got a few photos with the players who were not playing (most of the first team) and then the real stupidity began with Brunstane sheep deciding as they were short of players and only had 2 subs he should warm up and ask Jimmy Nichol for a game. Seve looked round in utter bemusement as Brunstane runs onto the park where everyone is stretching and puts down beer x of the day and starts stretching too. He then jogs off to the dugout where JN and SC are mulling over a clip board and puts his arms round their shoulders asking for a game. Unsurprisingly he never got one! We perched ourselves down on the pitch next to the technical area and settled down with trays of beer to watch the game in the glorious sunshine.

Beats the South Stand on a cold January afternoon

643110366a8525701852l.jpg

Straight away the goals fly in with Seves opener shortly followed by Pawlett and the celebratory drinks soon diminish our supply. As I went to get my round of beers behind the stand (plus some kind of hot dog) - I missed

den den den den den den den den den den CAMERO's first and JDVs goal. Not to worry as the goal fiesta continued with bebo and den den den den den den den den den den CAMERO!!!! scoring at will against a team who were quite happy to accept the hammering. As the 7th went in I was having a conversation with their 'star striker' who was coming on for the last few part of the game and the manager. They didnt give a shit they had gone 7 down. The tempo was quite laid back so we entertained ourselves by offering our defenders (mostly Duff though) beers to see if that could help our new friends of Reitvogels.

The game was now shutting down and when Paton scored the final goals I had somehow missed one of

den den den den den den den den den den CAMERO!!!!'s goals and started chanting we want ten for the Reitvogels manager to tell me that Paton had infact just scored the 10th to my embarrassment.

At full time the players left pretty sharpish, and we then found out Snelders was at the game so went round and pestered him for photos and he told us of the time after being up to Pittodrie to watch the dons was driving back to the Hull ferry and stopped at the Forfar McDonald and to his shock Brian Grant opend the drive through window to serve him  :rofl: We than had drinks with all the Reitvogels staff and players, and just about missed the last train back to Arnhem. A great day out and when will I ever see the dons win by 10?

:lolabove:

Quality.

Loved watching the Dons "up close" and having a bit of banter with most of the players  :thumbsup:

Surely the lad Camero deserves a deal then?

It may have been against shite but he seems to know where the net is.

A few will probably disagree with me but i'd be glad if Camero didn't get a contract.

He's tall, but looked very lightweight and not the fastest. I seen better players than him at the Ultra's tourney a few weeks ago!

Yes, he may be a decent squad player to have, and would certainly give us some more numbers, but he doesn't bring anything extra up front that we don't already have. I would play Miller, Mackie, Maguire and Smith before him!

Mackie, Young, Miller, JDV, Camero, Mair, Considine and Kerr all good lads to talk to. Foster what an arsehole!

No personality at all!!

You forgot about the Duff man he was sound as well.

Den den den den den Camero

Thought he took his goals well would not cost that much cant see the harm and give him a 1 year deal??  :thumbsup: