Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Worst stewards in the SPL

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Never been thrown out but the ones at Dundee/United are a nightmare. Lost the plot a little with one at Tannadice last season because he was telling me I had to sit.. fair enough.. but he spent the whole time pacing about in front of me (blocking my view) looking for folk who were standing and itching to throw them out. I did think I'd be out on my arse for that but by some miracle I remained in the ground.

But I voted Ibrox because of this story.. It may be one that Funster was talking about I'm not sure. But there was this young guy stewarding and asking to see people's tickets and if they refused he'd say to the polis man "Can I have this man ejected please. He wont show me his ticket." To which the polis man responded by giving the lad a bit of a talking to. He then fucked off somehwere else to the delight of the Dons fans. I think I even remember him trying to get a lad chucked out even though he had shown him his ticket. Grade A weegie nazi hun c*nt.

I think the difference is that the tannadice lot accept that they need us there and subsequently put up with us and are more than happy to make our lives miserable in the ground.

However, the dirty hun scum lot think they dont need u down there and see our presence at ibrox as a personal affront and because of this stoop to a totally different level of "low" to rile us and annoy us into dong something we shouldnt.

For example,  on my first trip to castle grey skull. after the game, I witnessed CID actively trying to provoke passing Aberdeen fans into confrontation by shoving them as hard as he could and telling them to "get the fuck out of here".

On another trip, four mounted police chased a young lad, about 15 into the coach park.  The boy was terrified.  Most Aberdeen fans thought this was an excessive use of force and quite unnecessary. It nearly started a riot.  They then charged at us when they got reinforcements.

Telling you to continually sit down and annoying you is one thing, but the police around ibrox are utter, utter cunts. 

66% of the time it's your fault.  :o

66.6%  :thumbsup:

Alcohol has a terrible effect on me.

Talking of stewards I find the stewards at Tynecastle are suprisingly helpful and pleasent. Slightly off topic, but I thought I would mention that not all stewards are bastards in my experience.

I think the difference is that the tannadice lot accept that they need us there and subsequently put up with us and are more than happy to make our lives miserable in the ground.

However, the dirty hun scum lot think they dont need u down there and see our presence at ibrox as a personal affront and because of this stoop to a totally different level of "low" to rile us and annoy us into dong something we shouldnt.

For example,  on my first trip to castle grey skull. after the game, I witnessed CID actively trying to provoke passing Aberdeen fans into confrontation by shoving them as hard as he could and telling them to "get the fuck out of here".

On another trip, four mounted police chased a young lad, about 15 into the coach park.  The boy was terrified.  Most Aberdeen fans thought this was an excessive use of force and quite unnecessary. It nearly started a riot.  They then charged at us when they got reinforcements.

Telling you to continually sit down and annoying you is one thing, but the police around ibrox are utter, utter cunts. 

was that the time some plain closed policeman grabbed the kid off a bus and pinned him up against the wall, which unsurprisingly prompted some disapproval from aberdeen fans and so, in their wisdom, they decided sending horses into a space barely wide enough for one horse, never mind 2 or 3 was a good idea.  I got wedged between a horse and the crowd only to be shouted at by the policeman to get out the way when I couldn't move even if I wanted to.

Think it turned out the kid was suspected of lobbing a firework.

I've only had trouble in clubs three times in my life thank you very much, and only two of those times was it my fault.

I maintain that protecting a mate who's getting felt up by some drunk bastard is acceptable...bouncers thought so too.

And I thought chivalry was dead.