Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Brechin v The Dons

Well what team will turn up? Logically the team will be turning up with something to prove and show the fans that the Peterheid game was a one-off. But we have played three games so far and scored zero and who will be in defence?

I think we should win comfortably. Well, they have to win after the shambles that was Peterhead. I don't think the performance will be any better though. We are seriously lacking some creativity and i hope that Calderwood realises that and makes a quality signing.

Well what team will turn up? Logically the team will be turning up with something to prove and show the fans that the Peterheid game was a one-off. But we have played three games so far and scored zero and who will be in defence?

Think Zander and Seve are still out or thats what paper saying on friday wont be used until Holland. It worries me as they keep saying its slight knocks but Zander has missed the last 2 games??

Foster Considine Mair and Mulgrew dont think we have anyone else to play at the back.  :hammer:

Think Zander and Seve are still out or thats what paper saying on friday wont be used until Holland. It worries me as they keep saying its slight knocks but Zander has missed the last 2 games??

Foster Considine Mair and Mulgrew dont think we have anyone else to play at the back.  :hammer:

Like I said in the other post, when the tango man gets an idea into that fried head of his, he's like a dog with a bone.

I expect to see the same back 4 tonight.

I do wonder though, if he knows what his favoured line up will be and he is making sure that any replacements are more settled and so can work better as a unit if slotted in to cover injuries etc.

Thats with my optimistic head though.

Like I said in the other post, when the tango man gets an idea into that fried head of his, he's like a dog with a bone.

I expect to see the same back 4 tonight.

I do wonder though, if he knows what his favoured line up will be and he is making sure that any replacements are more settled and so can work better as a unit if slotted in to cover injuries etc.

Thats with my optimistic head though.

I think the only change in defence is going to be Mulgrew we have noone else as other 2 injured. Mulgrew trained yesterday with his new team mates will have a run out tonight. 

Hopefully the midfield players can hold on to the ball and crete a few chances and he plays Miller from the start.

http://www.afc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/clubNewsDetail/0,,10284~1347041,00.html

The Dons this evening play their fourth pre-season game against Brechin City. The match kicks off at 7.45pm. Prices are adults £6 and concessions £3.

Once again Aberdeen will be playing a strong side with the most of the first team players travelling. Both Zander Diamond and Scott Severin are expected to return and new boy Charlie Mulgrew is also likely to feature at some point. 

£6 - nae bad  8)

Will be good to see Zander playing at the back rather than Duff  :wave:

Guest leith_red

Team

Langfield, Foster, Diamond, Considine, Mulgrew, de Visscher, Kerr, Young, Jamie Smith, Mackie, Miller. Subs: Maguire, Pawlett, Paton, Stewart, Trialist, Stuart Smith, Bossu

According to the Evening I think, it said Zander and Severin would be back in tonight. I think Duff and Miller will be missing due to injury.

So much for the EE. Severin still out, as is McDonald. Miller is in. Any idea who the trialist is?

This is an absolute DISGRACE  ;D

Mackie is sh*t

JMG

What does Willie Miller do?

Where are our 10 signings?

Considine is sh*t

Youth?  What youth?

Stewart Milne's a greedy c*nt

F*ck you Maybury, sign or f*ck off

Duff by name, Duff by nature

Playing Jamie Smith, let him rest for f*cks sake Jimmy

Foster is sh*t