Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

YOUNG PLEADS FOR PATIENCE

Guest Caroline B

Looking back on some old videos of our old games, I see your Thor Kirstensen and raise you Haruldur Ingolfsen. He looked like a pile of steaming horse manure  ;D

Looking back on some old videos of our old games, I see your Thor Kirstensen and raise you Haruldur Ingolfsen. He looked like a pile of steaming horse manure  ;D

Dont get me wrong that would defo be my strike force, but sorry kirstensen wins hands down for me. the safest place to sit in the standium was next to the goalkeeper!

God, he was atrocious. That was Alex Miller, eh? Remember seeing him at Ibrox and he ran the ball out of play about 3 times when no one was near him and he seemed in complete control of the ball. At least both Kristensen and Ingolfson only played a handful of games.

why was the "missing pieces" thread locked?

Because thread after thread is being murdered by rubbish being posted. Such as "Pussy." up the page there a bit. Wasn't me who locked it either but I'm going to start doing it.

Wasn't me, but probably because of all the utter pish that Fatjim and ??? have been speaking in the last two days.

Every thread would be locked then!

Because thread after thread is being murdered by rubbish being posted. Such as "Pussy." up the page there a bit. Wasn't me who locked it either but I'm going to start doing it.

Sounds like Tyrant is going to clean up this town!