Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Stats 1998 - 2008

Still offering no names then?

Fergie had only won the First Division before he took over AFC.  Something akin to what Pele did.  Maybe that's the kind of pedigree you're after is it?

You obviously know better then me so you can do the interviews! I would be starting with Craig Laveign tho - done a pretty good job with united considering they were milnes behind us last season, ditto for mcghee at motherwell!

You obviously know better then me so you can do the interviews! I would be starting with Craig Laveign tho - done a pretty good job with united considering they were milnes behind us last season, ditto for mcghee at motherwell!

What's Levein won?

Avril bro and Stewarty?

Winning a trophy would be a start?

Alex Totten?

Davie Hay?

I won't be doing any interviews as I'm happy with the one we've got.

Levein plays route-one football all the time and finished below us both seasons he's been at United.  McGhee wouldn't even get mentioned if he wasn't a Gothenburg hero and only time will tell if he's any better than what we have....... if he bothers to stick around.

We're recording better results on and off the park with JC and I believe we'll win silverware whilst he is here.  Every year's been an improvement* so why go changing it?

The ship maybe steady now but it's still got holes that need plugged and at least for the first time in a decade, I feel we're on the right course.

*unless you want to keep harping back to the odd one-off game here and there.