Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Calderwood's Summer Holiday 2008!

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

http://www.aberdeen.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=507605

He's Back

I think I may have missed out an L in there. Now before you view this picture, I can confirm that this is in fact the same James Calderwood who has managed our football club for the past 4 seasons. The picture you are about to view is not fake and is from the 1st day back at pre-season training yesterday. Ready?...click.

Yes, Calderwood has achieved his goal set at the end of last summer, and has reached one shade higher on the tan scale, a frightening Dark Walnut 2716. Many Aberdeen supporters predicted JC would reach the elusive Ebony 2718 but Calderwood settled for the DW this year.

It is an absolute joke. I was looking back and forth between my computer and STV news and thought it was still on the interview with Morgan Tsvangirai. It looks as if he's just finished a game of Swamp Soccer.

It also makes you wonder what the mysterious sudden droppings of Steve Lovell and Josh Walker have had to do with. And also, is this the reason for Calderwood's infamous bust up with goalkeeper Jamie Langfield last summer that led to him being dropped for the first 2 months of last season?

You'd think with the likes of the whole Tommy Burns thing near the end of last season Jimmy would maybe take a bit more care.

How embarrassing. I wonder what the new signings must be thinking.

I thought that at first but was then confused by the site www.muenchen.de which will be so non Germans can type in the url.

I just copy & pasted the name with an umlaut.

Where do you draw the line though with calling names by their native name.

Do you call it Germany or Deutschland, Spain or España, England or Cuntland?

Deutschland, España, Cuntland.

I must get up to speed with this. Ive just told my father that I plan on visiting Cuntland this year and he slapped me and scrubbed my mouth out with carbolic and domestos. Are you sure thats the correct pronunciation. ???

It's a preference thing.

I call Seville Sevilla.

I call Munich Muenchen.

If I knew other languages I would make an effort to say a place in the language of the country it is in.

Majorca is as good as english anyway... I've been there a couple of times, years ago, and have never seen such a concentration of Brits abroad - bar nowhere!

... so I'll stick with the "j"  :thumbsup: