Saturday 27th April 2024: Ā kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

šŸ”“āšŖļø Come on you Reds!Ā āšŖļøšŸ”“

Lee Miller is twice the player that JVoH is...

Skill, craft, vision, a great first touch and finally he's starting to put the ball in the back of the net. He's becoming the perfect target man and he's showing all the OF strikers how do it. He may not have as many goals as McDonald or Boyd, but by christ, he's got more ability. All credit to the two Jimmys for getting him back to being the player he was when we first tried to sign him, and thank fuck he's made me eat my words.

Ā 

Heres to you big fella. Keep it going next season 118hufd.gif

Ā 

millertime.jpg

Skill, craft, vision, a great first touch and finally he's starting to put the ball in the back of the net. He's becoming the perfect target man and he's showing all the OF strikers how do it. He may not have as many goals as McDonald or Boyd, but by christ, he's got more ability. All credit to the two Jimmys for getting him back to being the player he was when we first tried to sign him, and thank fuck he's made me eat my words.

Ā 

Heres to you big fella. Keep it going next season 118hufd.gif

Ā 

millertime.jpg

Ā 

He's certainly won you round after a hugely disappointing start.

Ā 

Me and glasgowdon's mate always had the ability but I really thought he was going the way of the bin, that performance in the League Cup against Thistle probably acted as the watershed for him, he was fucking terrible that night, fucking lump o wid.

Ā 

But he really has worked at it and for me, is as good as a lot of supposed "top quality" strikers, certainly more aware and skillful and he is close to a lot of them in the league scoring charts. I'm actually surprised no-one took a punt on him elsewhere, surprised but far from disappointed. :thumbsup:

Ā 

Good work big mate, keep it up.

He certainly has the ability, I just hope we can work on his fitness and keep him motivated.

Ā 

Keep it up!

Ā 

Would agree with that... however, we need to find a nippy wee goal poacher to play off his knock downs.

Ā 

At times this season its been a joy to behold a player with a wee bit of technique.

Would agree with that... however, we need to find a nippy wee goal poacher to play off his knock downs.

Ā 

At times this season its been a joy to behold a player with a wee bit of technique.

Ā 

Darren Mackie will be the man for that job, mark my words. Look how well they linked for the second goal last night as the perfect exampleĀ  :thumbsup:

Darren Mackie will be the man for that job, mark my words. Look how well they linked for the second goal last night as the perfect exampleĀ  :thumbsup:

Ā 

I think I might actually agree with you there. Time will tell I guess, but could this be the time we see us getting the best out both of our "top strikers"? Fingers crossed!Ā  :thumbsup:

Guest Caroline B

He's twice the player that JVoH is and it won't bust the bank to put his name on the back of your shirt either!

Ā 

I'm also certain that BTR mentioned that Darren Mackie's contract will be up in a year so expect a bit of form from him.

Ā 

Smith and Miller's link up at Copenhagen was sublime.

I'm also certain that BTR mentioned that Darren Mackie's contract will be up in a year so expect a bit of form from him.

Ā 

Smith and Miller's link up at Copenhagen was sublime.

Ā 

I dont think Smith has the same dogged nature that Mackie has though, Smith seems to score all his goals from 30 yards whereas Mackie seems to be the poacher that we really need up alongside someone like Miller. All they need to do is get the right understanding between each other and they'll hopefully bang away 30+ between the two of them.

Ā 

As much pain as it brings me to agree with the schizoid dual characters as gasbag man and his alter ego, serenity-personified with attitude, I have to this once.

Ā 

My feet are bleeding heavily as I stick knitting needles through the flesh one half inch below my toeline. Its helping to dullen the pain and nausea.

Ā 

An even better example of the Miller Mackie combo was the winner at the piggery. Miller's touch through to both JDV and Mackie in both the QF games v. celtic were examples of not just skilful feet, but a skilful mind. The weight on both passes was perfect, as was the vision to completely open them up.

Ā 

deftness, defterity, deftable, deftextery, deftishness

Ā 

TF, where has the tic baiting thread gone? Y'know the one where they came on to bait us but they left with their heads buried up their arse.

Ā 

I wanted to read it again. I'm sure there is a lot more gratuitously offensive stuff on here than asking two fuds why they weren't celebrating, and their classic Irish connotations and six figure salaries and ruling Scotland lines were classic, and should be preserved for all to see/

TF, where has the tic baiting thread gone? Y'know the one where they came on to bait us but they left with their heads buried up their arse.

Ā 

I wanted to read it again. I'm sure there is a lot more gratuitously offensive stuff on here than asking two fuds why they weren't celebrating, and their classic Irish connotations and six figure salaries and ruling Scotland lines were classic, and should be preserved for all to see/

Ā 

Hi R_S, whats for dinner tonight? I'm having a nice bit of fish with some tartare sauce and some freshly cut chips. Should be nice.

Ā 

Ā 

Must have been binned last night, I thought it was pretty inoffensive fun with a couple of very strange/stupid tims.

Ā 

Ā 

What was it you "discovered" last night?

What was it you "discovered" last night?

Ā 

Hey terrapin, take a hike.

Ā 

Sorry. Couldn't help repeating myself.

Ā 

Ā 

If I told you absolutely fuck all, you probably wouldn't believe me. I knew they were ignoring key questions and were starting to slow down their post rate, so after the Good Night, and then the edit "are you still here? fuck off thicko's", I had to call their bluff. I had a couple of options which route to go down if they had the balls to carry on, but as expected, they didn't. When one bailed out I goaded the other with something like "your mate has fucked off and left you on your own. No surprise there then. No balls yous cunts. Did you like my use of your vernacular?" and then he scarpered within 2 minutes.

Ā 

They were a pair of fucking beauts. I picked up on Bobbybiscuit's point and drove it into them. Best fun I've had on fitba forums since the old official AFC.