Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Favourite chant last night

"your only here to see the dandies" was a personal favourite of mine or "SPL you fucked that up"

edit - when maguire was coming off a few people at least in RDS were chanting "bebo bebo bebo" that was another one i enjoyed joining in

Favourite "chant" was the one I heard which was delivered firstly in a pretend west coast accent...

"Hey wee man, wee man, nacho, hey wee man, nacho, wee man" to attract his attention as he's getting sent off and coming to the tunnel area, followed by 3 of us using a combination of insults at maximum volume punctuated by the word "fucking" every second word.

Best bit was the copper's face in front of us. He had "appeared" for the second half, obviously as the spies had identified our vigorous and demonstrable enthusiasm during the first. We were having a laugh with him, conning him that we were regular guys, with no sociopathic exuberances, thereby providing freedom to rant and swear at appropriate moments. It was the last game of the season, and we were beating the huns so this in itself would grant a bit of extra freedom, but the way this copper shook his head and smiled at me was priceless, as I was wiping the froth away. I'm old enough to have fathered the cunt. Probably did. Magic moment.

The 'go home you huns' to auld lang syne was very choral  8)

Yeah i enjoyed that i knwo for a fact the RST will have ago at us for it, like they did with St mirran- http://www.rangerssupporterstrust.co.uk/rstsite/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=172&Itemid=43

I liked the Zenit chant as they brought up the QOTS one.

Also anyone here them singing about Bobby Sands?  Went something like "oh fuck bobby sands...HE'S DEAD" scum bags the lot of them but i doubt it will get a mention in any reports.

Also anyone here them singing about Bobby Sands?  Went something like "oh fuck bobby sands...HE'S DEAD" scum bags the lot of them but i doubt it will get a mention in any reports.

Do you know who he was? He was a member of the IRA...who gives a shit if he is dead!

You call them scum bags and proof that they are scumbags was the fact that a considerable number of them refused to applaud Tommy Burns.

I saw dozens in the first couple of lines nearest the pitch deliberately not, which suggests there were probably hundreds not clapping.

Some of them purposely put their hands in their pockets, and others put their hands behind their backs. I even saw a couple put their hands on their heads, presumably as a statement of how Rangers they are, or perhaps as some kind of sick stunt to encourage others not to. Cunts.

Do you know who he was? He was a member of the IRA...who gives a shit if he is dead!

Politics? Nah. Michael Collins. IRA. Great Britain. Land reclamation. Tattie famines. Highland clearances. The internationally recognised human right of self determination in private and public international law. The sectarian arguments, as ill informed as the arguers are, are not AFC arguments.

You call them scum bags and proof that they are scumbags was the fact that a considerable number of them refused to applaud Tommy Burns.

I saw dozens in the first couple of lines nearest the pitch deliberately not, which suggests there were probably hundreds not clapping.

Some of them purposely put their hands in their pockets, and others put their hands behind their backs. I even saw a couple put their hands on their heads, presumably as a statement of how Rangers they are, or perhaps as some kind of sick stunt to encourage others not to. Cunts.

Plenty of evidence of this on the BBC Scotland website where they have good coverage of the filth at work, demonstrably not applauding at the St Mirren game. Bigots really isn't a proper representation of how low these alleged humans are.

Politics? Nah. Michael Collins. IRA. Great Britain. Land reclamation. Tattie famines. Highland clearances. The internationally recognised human right of self determination in private and public international law. The sectarian arguments, as ill informed as the arguers are, are not AFC arguments.

But really, who gives a shit?