Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Miller Stays!

I actually think Miller is a good player with the right type of service. He's pretty good with his feet and is not your typical battering ram forward. Unfortunately with our apparent long high tactics we don't see the best from him - when we play the ball on the deck he looks a decent player. He is not a Mackie who runs and runs and chases lost causes - for us to get the best of Miller we have to have a quality passing group around him playing to feet - unfortunately doubtful we'll have that.

Have you ever seen Sesame Street when they sing the counting song?

One - two - three - four - five,

six - seven - eight - nine - ten,

eleven - twee-eee-eee-eee-eee-eee-ee-elve!

Then drop the tweeeellllvvvveeee cuuuuuustards piiiiiieeees down the stairs?

I would say hes been one of our top three players this season!

Only Diamond and Nicholson could posibly be ahead of him!

You get what you pay for would be what I say about the rest of the team, he is our top paid player? He just annoys me, end of!

Watched his interview on RedTV.

Says it was a difficult decision but he's the most settled he's been at a club and he's excited about next season after talking to Jimmy about who he wants to bring in this summer.

Jimmy says he's not a patient person and this is the longest he's given a player, but Miller had other options for more money elsewhere so he was just keeping hope he would stay. Thinks if he keeps up his form next season it might be hard to keep him for the 2 years.

Jimmy having a pop at the Ultras' banners at Celtic Park. He said it helped noone and Diamond and Miller were shaking their heads at it and he thought then that Miller would be gone.

Watched his interview on RedTV.

Says it was a difficult decision but he's the most settled he's been at a club and he's excited about next season after talking to Jimmy about who he wants to bring in this summer.

Jimmy says he's not a patient person and this is the longest he's given a player, but Miller had other options for more money elsewhere so he was just keeping hope he would stay. Thinks if he keeps up his form next season it might be hard to keep him for the 2 years.

Jimmy having a pop at the Ultras' banners at Celtic Park. He said it helped noone and Diamond and Miller were shaking their heads at it and he thought then that Miller would be gone.

I mind seeing one calling the teams performance at Hampden pathetic but what were the rest?

Awwww, were the poor wee lambies all upset because the bad Ultras voiced their disgust at being cheated in the game V QotS?

Have to say I'm surprised AFC has forked out the extra cash to keep Miller, though this is probably a desperate attempt to persuade the fans to buy tickets next season rather than any real desire to improve the squad. 

I laughed when i read posts saying that Miller is staying because of some love for the club and that he could have earned more elsewhere but chose to stay.  That's laughable.  He's staying either because no-one else wanted him or we've ponied up the cash he wanted.

I suppose better the devil you know, though.  at least with Miller we know we're getting reliable mediocrity.  If we'd had to go out and bring in a freebie replacement on peanuts then he could potentially (and probably would) have been even worse than Miller.

Totally underwhelmed by this.