Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Security Arrangements

Football is a very different beast now than in 1987

There may be small fights in the stands but no chance of battles in the stands( havent personaly seen any scrapping at a rangers game since the mini pitch invasion).

The average punter nowadays knows that he will get caught and dosent want the risk of getting sacked and paying fine's

Football is a very different beast now than in 1987

There may be small fights in the stands but no chance of battles in the stands( havent personaly seen any scrapping at a rangers game since the mini pitch invasion).

The average punter nowadays knows that he will get caught and dosent want the risk of getting sacked and paying fine's

Agree with that. Think people are going a bit nuts. Like World War III is about to break out. Think it's a bit OTT. I hope.

think theres enough nutters in the RDS / South to keep them quite - however i fear for the main and the merkland

also i doubt if it kicks of in those stands aberdeen fans in the RDS / South are going to sit back and watch it!

:lolabove:

I don't think it will too bad. Giro's only get issued once a fortnight don't they ? After a trip to Manchester, Motherwell and Paisley how many of them will actually have the money to come up to get bounced out of the SS ? I'll be in section Y to witness it all  ;D All in the interest of schadenfreude  :thumbsup:

I don't think it will too bad. Giro's only get issued once a fortnight don't they ? After a trip to Manchester, Motherwell and Paisley how many of them will actually have the money to come up to get bounced out of the SS ? I'll be in section Y to witness it all  ;D All in the interest of schadenfreude  :thumbsup:

You could always use your trademark "neck huggïng/headlock" technique to embrace them ;)