Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Security Arrangements

I'm getting a bit worried about the Rangers game now, I can see there being a lot of people waiting to kick off if the huns win the league at Pittodrie and could get us into a lot of trouble. On the other hand, if we stuff them, I can see them really kicking off, and there will be a lot of our fans not willing to let them get away with it. Things could get really ugly regardless of the outcome. I can certainly see there being a ring of police right round the pitch for this one.

I can see a lower crowd than normal for a Huns game.

It would be great if we could spoil their title challenge, but apart from that we have nothing to play for, and the thought of the Huns winning the league at Pittodrie will put some others off I'm sure.

Tend to agree with Kowlaski on this one.

Now that we have nothing to play for other then pride Think our turn out will be down for this one.

Playing it on a Thursday night certainly ain't going to help matters.

I'm not going to come up for it, nor are my two boys so right away thats three off the crowd.

Think we'll see a cordon of police positioned in front of the filth.

If there are huns in the Aberdeen end you can fully expect them to have zero respect for that position. Particularly if they become aware that there are more of them around. They will spend the first 20 minutes sniffing the air and when the overwhelming stench of hunnery envelopes their nostrils they will be oozing bile and hatred from every pore by HT. While I worry about the reaction of Dons fans in terms of trouble for the club I also hope these scum get whats coming.

Strip the briches from their backsides and warm their heels to Putney Bridge, hooorah!

Last time they won it here, they were everywhere in all 4 ends.  At least half the ground was them - it was horrible.  Reckon with not many Aberdeen fans planning to go it will be even easier for Rangers fans to get hold of tickets for home ends, even if the database thing stops many.  Voucher system the last time but that never stopped them.

Probably not a popular suggestion but as the huns will almost definitely need a result to win/confirm the title at pittodrie should we not just give them the whole SS to reduce the number infiltrating the home support and thus reduced the chance of any trouble.

Whatever happens I hope the police keep them in the stand this time.

I imagine the home crowd will be as poor as we've seen for a rangers game.  It is often a wee bit lower than you might expect as folk don't like taking their kids along, but given the fact our season is over (as stated by our manager), the game is on a thursday and the potential for trouble I would think alot of folk won't turn up.....I'm not.

Reckon we will be outnumbered aswell and may very well take over home ends.

think theres enough nutters in the RDS / South to keep them quite - however i fear for the main and the merkland

also i doubt if it kicks of in those stands aberdeen fans in the RDS / South are going to sit back and watch it!