Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

I know, I know . . . .

Any company that employs Ian McCall deserves all the criticism that can possibly be mustered up thrown their way.

Up until about a year ago I would have wholeheartedly agreed. It pains me to say this but the guy is actually a pretty good bloke. Fuck, there I've said it.  :(

Gordon Smith, they employed that cunt. Now there IS a waste of skin.

Now you mention it, here is a heartfelt plea to ANYONE who has or can source a copy of this numb nut trying to explain the silver and golden goal rule on Sportscene, wi Murdo McLeod looking on in complete bewilderment, to post it somewhere. It is comedy gold!

Up until about a year ago I would have wholeheartedly agreed. It pains me to say this but the guy is actually a pretty good bloke. Fuck, there I've said it.  :(

Gordon Smith, they employed that cunt. Now there IS a waste of skin.

Now you mention it, here is a heartfelt plea to ANYONE who has or can source a copy of this numb nut trying to explain the silver and golden goal rule on Sportscene, wi Murdo McLeod looking on in complete bewilderment, to post it somewhere. It is comedy gold!

Was that fae The Celtic UEFA cup final?

I can understand what your saying like, I know a few people that say Charlie Allan is a great guy but he just seems like a complete arsehole to me.

Based on what you've both said, seems like we're all good blokes then! ;)

I beg to differ!

;)

I once sent a letter to the BBC asking if they could replace McCall with a pundit who didn't have an obvious sycophancy towards Brahim Hemdani. Surprisingly, they never got back to me on that one....