Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dons looking at 2 Dundee players

Right Stonefish, spill yer guts on the source!  I too expect Paul Dixon to be at Todders next season 'cause three season ago, you also new from yer source that Barry Nic was a done deal so, c'mon yi can tell us?

Well remembered sheepheid! :o

Same source that told me about Nicholson which is somebody who works within the club. For obvious reasons (like repurcussions for the guy) I cant reveal who it is. Believe Dixon is an Aiberdeen loon as well, never knew that until today

Well remembered sheepheid! :o

Same source that told me about Nicholson which is somebody who works within the club. For obvious reasons (like repurcussions for the guy) I cant reveal who it is. Believe Dixon is an Aiberdeen loon as well, never knew that until today

Good man... if you hear anything else, make sure we're the first to know!  :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Heard today that we have made a concrete offer to Dixon and a few nominal offers to Dundee. Cos he is under 24 they are threatening holding out for the tribunal to set the fee which we obviously want to avoid. As far as the player goes he is all set to come up here, happy with the contract etc. If the clubs can sort of compensation he will sign soon...maybe in the next week or so.

Heard today that we have made a concrete offer to Dixon and a few nominal offers to Dundee. Cos he is under 24 they are threatening holding out for the tribunal to set the fee which we obviously want to avoid. As far as the player goes he is all set to come up here, happy with the contract etc. If the clubs can sort of compensation he will sign soon...maybe in the next week or so.

Maybe the Dundee pre-season game is part of the deal ??