Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Sunday Herald Article

I'm all for people laughing at themselves, me included.  But I found that piece as amusing as one of Shabba's posts.

As for the message behind it all, I dunno, what was it - You're not very good?

Might have been better if he actually touched on the real problems instead of skirting over them.  The only one that actually existed was the American/African players which never saw the light of day.

He never even called McNamara shit ffs.

There seemed to be three or four main points.All of them biggies. The most interestin one was the questioning of SM. Basically that the club is run as hobby and run badly a that.  If the west coast media are noticing this (lets face it they can barely face the fact we exist sometimes, never mind be interested in the dealings of the club and how its run), then surely something IS far, far wrong?

There seemed to be three or four main points.All of them biggies. The most interestin one was the questioning of SM. Basically that the club is run as hobby and run badly a that.  If the west coast media are noticing this (lets face it they can barely face the fact we exist sometimes, never mind be interested in the dealings of the club and how its run), then surely something IS far, far wrong?

As said earlier though, the guy is an Aberdeen fan, so it's not necessarily the West Coast media that are noticing it, but a fan of the club and using his position to get his own personal thoughts across on it. Wouldn't have been the way I'd have gone about it, but the underlying point still stands. ie there are big problems in every area of the club that need addressing, and preferrably rather quickly too.