Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Perth saints vs dons

Playing a potter team at home, and given their embarrassment at the weekend, I fully expect a 4-6-0 formation from him. Barry will probably overthink this one and it’ll be a dire 0-0, which will help neither team. Embarrassingly, they’re also not far from us in the league so we absolutely need to be getting 3 points here. Anything less should be sackable. 

concerned that we don’t seem to hear any news of incoming transfers when we clearly lack options off the bench to offer anything different. So again, I’m failing to see anything other than a draw here. 

out

bed

work

work

0-0

I hate playing Levien teams, they never try and play football and are usually thuggish in the way the go about it. 

One thing I liked about the Clyde and county games was we kept the ball on the deck for the most part and I think we will again on Wednesday.  Overall we should have too much for ST J and I think we will comfortably win without expecting a goal fest.  Can't see any line up changes from Friday though if there was I did think Clarkson was a bit quiet and may make way for Duk.  

2-0 Miovski and Duk

Would expect us to stick with same formation as Friday although might see Duk in for McGrath or Clarkson as we desperately need some width. Didn’t think we were particularly good on Friday creating little and Levien will have St Johnstone set up to defend in numbers. Not sure we will have the guile to break them down. 

In maybe depending on work

Lift up hopefully

North Stand

Lift back to capital.

Heart says 2-0 Miovski and Sokler head says 0-0.

Huge week. Anything less than nine points from the next three games (St Johnstone, Hearts, Dundee) and I think we can forget any notion of third, and yes that means winning at Tynecastle. We could actually be 20 points behind them on Saturday night, the games in hand would mean little.

Robson likes to say "We need to start winning games". Aye well we are definitely at that stage now. 

Same team that started v Clyde is fine with me, maybe I'd play Jensen ahead of Gartenmann and Pollock over Rubezic providing the club have signed him and have just forgotten to announce it, but should be fine enough. McGarry is injured.

Incredible how poorly Aberdeen actually advertise there things. Too busy wishing players happy birthday.

But the game is on PPV for £12.99 through St Johnstone, or cash gates are open in the main stand for those like me who have just found themselves with a day off and are considering going.

2 hours ago, Panda said:

Incredible how poorly Aberdeen actually advertise there things. Too busy wishing players happy birthday.

But the game is on PPV for £12.99 through St Johnstone, or cash gates are open in the main stand for those like me who have just found themselves with a day off and are considering going.

Have the bosses been going through your posts on here and sacked you 😉

• Haha 1

Oot

PPV if no stream working

Saints were pretty woeful by all accounts v Airdrie.Hopefully were catching them before Levein puts his turgid stamp on them,...while we continue to improve,assuming 4 at the back continues

Prediction St J 0 - Dons 2.  Polvara double

8 minutes ago, Kowalski said:

Not sure why others like this line up. 1 up front and no width. Meh. 

It's the best option for our midfield and covers the defence well. It really needs some wing players. Maybe Duk on for Polvara would be good. Don't think McGrath has been that good either.

We started well, they worked us out and tightened up and pressed and we've struggled since. Both fullbacks getting up the park for us though, just need people to hit the box a bit quicker and more intelligently.

If it wasn’t so far to the nearest decent pub I would have left by now. Took Levien 10 minutes to figure us out. Lack of width is criminal. Would have Polvara off at half time as been particularly shite however Barry will wait until 67 minutes before bringing on Hayes or Morris.