Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Not from me - I'll be leading the violent counter protests and am amassing stocks of petrol bombs and cs gas at this very moment  ;D

I just think the whole thing is getting tedious and boring now... hence the challenge to put up or shut up!

Cannot be arsed protesting as will not make any difference. Manager has very lucrative 3 year deal so will not be sacked end of so any sort of protest is a waste of time. I will just keep going moan like fuck and keep making my ulcer worse until I get a life and find something more productive to do with my time.

I haven't liked Calderwood being Aberdeen manager for a while now. No matter what I do it isn't going to make a difference to the situation, I could stand outside Pittodrie in protest as long as I want, it'l make as much of a difference as complaining on here will.

it's already resulting in in-fighting.

what we need is the in-fighting to "progress to the next level"  ;D

so what you're saying is the anti-JC mob have no conviction and are bottlers? - just like the team and the manager they want to oust?  :o;)

I always knew the anti-JC mob just liked the sound of their own voice and were internet attention seekers  ;D

(just like the Jimmy lovers  8))

yes