Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Foster

Ricky Foster is the least of our worries and I'd have no problem with him being in next seasons starting 11.

(Serious comment, not fishing, might not be popular with some, but it's my opinion)

I agree, I don't think Foster should be one of our worries, and if he did tell Calderwood his tactics were shite then I think that he was spot on.

Calderwood is a balloon.

Another leak from Pittodrie I see. I wonder if Sol Bamba spilled the beans. Someone should remind him that loose tongues cost lives.

Foster is actually was decent last season so he'll get a break from me even though he's been poor this year.

I think that our  fans can take a part of the blame for this, any mistake he makes and the crowd are on his back.

His confidence must be fucked. 

The boy's not a left-back though is he?  And he certainly aint a left-winger.

Maybe he should consider changing his preferred position. Gattuso refused to believe he was a defender when Dick told him he was. But Gattuso has gone on to be one of Italy's most consistent defenders.

Now, I'm not placing Gattuso and Foster in the same league, cos let's face it ... Foster would win hands down, cos he's a laugh in the dressing room. But perhaps he needs to be told he is a defender. Much like Willie Miller being told he was not a striker!

Maybe he should consider changing his preferred position. Gattuso refused to believe he was a defender when Dick told him he was. But Gattuso has gone on to be one of Italy's most consistent defenders.

Now, I'm not placing Gattuso and Foster in the same league, cos let's face it ... Foster would win hands down, cos he's a laugh in the dressing room. But perhaps he needs to be told he is a defender. Much like Willie Miller being told he was not a striker!

Gattuso is a midfielder mate. Always has been, even though Advocaat played him at right back occassionally.