Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Piss Take

Just wanted to ask if any of you have had the Piss taken out of the big time about the Game on Saturday ? I don't live in Scotland but in the local Paper today it had a match report which my work mates read and took the piss out off me. I live 12000 miles from Scotland. >:(

Guest ally s

I've had it pretty much all morning.  I work with 2 x Huns and a Jambo and it's been a fkn nightmare.  The jambo can be silenced since his mob are even worse.  The 2 x Huns are really starting to make by blood boil though.

My office was decorated with newspaper cut outs and post it notes plastered everywhere with 4-3, Mon the Queens, No cup final for the Dons etc etc.  Very witty banter. :hammer:

Even the cleaner who knows feck all about Fitba, left me an Aitkens roll and jam, with a wee note saying i hope this makes you feel better, it was greatly appreciated, but didnt help.

I dont think i have ever felt so bad, and i know i am not alone, i just wish Calderwood his Backroom team and all the players could be made to go round all the workplaces and schools and see what Saturday meant to us.

My lasting memory from Saturday is all the young kids, the fans of the future, Booing the team off the park, i wonder how many will come back.

This feeling is not going to go away easily and i just hope that Calderwood does not come out with the same old pish and blame everybody but himself, take it from me Jimmy, apologise and hope that in time we can forgive. :-[

Even the cleaner who knows feck all about Fitba, left me an Aitkens roll and jam, with a wee note saying i hope this makes you feel better, it was greatly appreciated, but didnt help.

I dont think i have ever felt so bad, and i know i am not alone, i just wish Calderwood his Backroom team and all the players could be made to go round all the workplaces and schools and see what Saturday meant to us.

My lasting memory from Saturday is all the young kids, the fans of the future, Booing the team off the park, i wonder how many will come back.

This feeling is not going to go away easily and i just hope that Calderwood does not come out with the same old pish and blame everybody but himself, take it from me Jimmy, apologise and hope that in time we can forgive. :-[

Fuck me! I want to work where you do!

nonstop abuse from a celtic fan as i supposidly didnt let the 1/4 final rest. Yesterday from my mates that arent into football that much but enjoy rubbing it in that it was 4-3 - especially when i was playing snooker and the score was 4-3 him. a newcastle fan re wrote Stand free as

stand free

wherever you may be

you got beat by a first division team

their name in reverse

is South the of Queen

its just another defeat for Aberdeen

A boro fan has given me stick and the list continues

Guest Caroline B

It's been very hard here today too. One witty hun said " Heard the one about the murderer, rapist and dons fan?........The answer..........The murderer and rapist could own up to what they were"

Complete Bas**d!

I might have to spit piss in his tea later!

Better :thumbsup:

I live with a Queen of the South fan who was at the game, and she's the only one who hasn't given me abuse for being an Aberdeen fan.

Most people just burst out laughing when they saw me, but it was walking up Buchanan street that was worst. Loads of neds shouted stuff. Not sure what, couldn't understand a word they said, but i'm fairly sure it wasn't condolances.

Guest Caroline B

It's been very hard here today too. One witty hun said " Heard the one about the murderer, rapist and dons fan?........The answer..........The murderer and rapist could own up to what they were"

Complete Bas**d!

I might have to spit piss in his tea later!

Better :thumbsup:

I did that earlier! I'm going for a full set of body fluids. Just wait till he gets his cream bun!

Am on nightshift tonight. Dreading it completely. I think there will be at least a hun, a jambo and a liverpool fan who will get tore into me. I got a text message at full time from the liverpool fan stating "ah, the romance of the cup"  My reply was brief and to the point. Cunt.

Its dealng with the yambo tho, Ive been prety merciless on him the past couple of seasons. :-\