Author Topic: Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship  (Read 597792 times)

Offline tlg1903

• Captain
  • Rating: 56
Re: Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship
« Reply #5980 on: February 26, 2020, 11:11:47 pm »
Depressingly good result for them tonight.  Hun cunts.
Decided to start a football blog, feel free to have a read here.

http://foxintheboxon.blogspot.co.uk/?view=flipcard

Offline rocket_scientist

• Club Legend
  • Rating: -200
Re: Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship
« Reply #5981 on: February 28, 2020, 12:18:18 pm »
Bayer Leverkusen should smash the filth. Mon the Joimans. Huns v Huns.
Ancient Sound, Modern Noise

Offline manc_don

• Administrator
  • Rating: 77
  • Not a Jafa
« Reply #5982 on: February 29, 2020, 03:17:51 am »
I fucking hope so RS. Even from the other side of the world, it's hateful to see such happiness from the cheating bastards.

Offline rocket_scientist

• Club Legend
« Reply #5983 on: February 29, 2020, 06:18:02 pm »
Yes Hearts. Lovely time to score  :thumbsup:

Fuck. Disallowed.

This time 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
« Last Edit: February 29, 2020, 06:47:44 pm by rocket_scientist »

Offline tom_widdows

• Captain
  • Rating: 40
  • Miserable Cúnt & Architectural Killjoy
« Reply #5984 on: February 29, 2020, 11:09:32 pm »
From the Glasgow Herald:

Now Gerrard – who spoke to his staff and hadn’t addressed his players before conducting his post-match media duties last night - will look for the answers himself following a damaging cup defeat.

Gerrard said: “I need to think. The plan was to have a day off [on Sunday]. I need to think hard about where we are at as a group. I need to do some real, serious thinking in the next 24, 48 hours.

“I just need to think. I need to think. I am feeling pain right now because I want to win here, I am desperate to win here. Looking from the side today, I didn’t get the impression that the feeling amongst my players was the same.

“I am not doubting myself. We have given these players everything, me and my staff have given these players absolutely everything for 20 months, held their hand on and off the pitch and improved everything for them.

“But it is tough when every other performance you feel the way you feel. It is tough. I need to analyse myself, for sure. This is the toughest moment I have had since I have come here.

“I think it will be extremely difficult in the short-term because of where we lie from a league point of view. We all know that we have punched above our weight in Europe so far. This is what I need to analyse in the coming days.

“It [two seasons without silverware] is not good enough. That is not what I am about. That will come on my shoulders.”

I'm a man, and as a man I crave disappointment.

That's why I support Aberdeen Football Club & Scotland.

Offline rocket_scientist

• Club Legend
Hey "Stevie G". We don't know if you're a paedophile. That's never been proved. We were only privy to the rumours. And even if she was 16 and you were 31 at the time, doesn't make you a bad person.

But you ARE a bad person. You're a piece of scum, an excellent example of white trash.

Fuck you and your sorry-ass ship that's won fuck all in it's short-assed history. You're a cunt and "no one likes us and you don't care". Maybe you should explore why every reasonable human hates you. Your club is a stain on humanity, and you fit perfectly you scouse tink fuck.

Offline BigAl

• SAGA Subscriber
  • Administrator
  • Rating: 205
Stevie G looking to find a way of Ipox as he won't want to be remembered as the man at the helm as the other arse cheeks reached ten in a row.

I reckon he's not prepared to take that risk.

Steve warm his seat up

Offline tlg1903

• Captain
  • Rating: 56
He's in a tricky spot now Al, no question of it and I thought he looked a bit broken by it all yesterday both on the touchline and the post match presser.  If they get papped out by Leverkusen their season is over and he will have a very hard task in trying to get performances out of players who are going to be thinking about the beach.  Add to that a very unforgiving home crowd that have a right to be pissed off given the investment made by the club  and the next few months could be very tough for slippy. It must have at least crossed his mind by this point that the enormity of the task ahead of him might not be worth the effort in terms to the risk to his reputation and what his best possible exit strategy might be if so. On that score he's fucked though as there's only two ways out.  If he quits he looks like he's bottled it, end of.  The only way the board would be moved to fire him (new 4 year deal an all) would be because the team has completely collapsed in the final few months of the season.  I honestly don't have a clue if he will be in charge for the start of next season but  I reckon there's plenty popcorn moments to come from the tribute act yet. 
Decided to start a football blog, feel free to have a read here.

http://foxintheboxon.blogspot.co.uk/?view=flipcard

Offline Kowalski

• Global Moderator
  • Rating: -12
Apologises for linking to this rag but Michael Stewart is only saying what everybody else is wondering.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/michael-stewart-requests-rangers-explanation-22068418

Offline RicoS321

• Captain
Fucking hell, do people actually read that shite on a regular basis? Click on the link and it's like being on a giant spam page. It's difficult to find the actual article. You did warn us like.

Offline puregenius

• Under 16's
  • Rating: 0
They must have around 45,000 season ticket holders so take that at say £400 each would make a gaping £18M hole in their budget  ???

I cannot see how any of these clubs, our own included, can afford to play behind closed doors.

Offline tom_widdows

• Captain
  • Rating: 40
  • Miserable Cúnt & Architectural Killjoy
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/rangers-celtic-top-list-at-22113286

Rangers and Celtic top list of 'at risk' clubs as dangers of closed-doors games laid bare
The two clubs are at the top of a list of clubs most dependent on match-day income and could be in danger.

oh dear  :violin:
I'm a man, and as a man I crave disappointment.

That's why I support Aberdeen Football Club & Scotland.

Offline donsdaft

• Midfield Maestro
  • Rating: -53
What they really mean is Sevco are fucked.

Maybe we should all contribute for the good of Scottish football.

Offline RicoS321

• Captain
Europe's top clubs? Brentford? It's basically England, and two teams from a few other leagues. Because they haven't bothered to go beyond the Hun and Tims, they haven't concluded that the rest of the teams in Scottish fitba's income also comes from ticket revenue. It's a fucking awful story for a Scottish newspaper to be writing.