Author Topic: Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship  (Read 444201 times)

Online manc_don

• Administrator
  • Rating: 75
  • Hi Chris.
Re: Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship
« Reply #5900 on: January 03, 2019, 05:00:20 PM »
Ffs. Defoe will be an ace signing for them

Offline CvB

• First Team
  • Rating: 17
Re: Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship
« Reply #5901 on: January 03, 2019, 08:12:45 PM »
Ffs. Defoe will be an ace signing for them

I'm not convinced. he may look the part against shite like Dundee, but those are games the huns will win regardless. It's the bigger, more competitive games they need to strengthen for.
The huns have speculated on plenty of old players in the past and not exactly seen much return for them, Kranjcar, Barton, Clint Hill, Alves, Senderos...

Offline tom_widdows

• Captain
  • Rating: 30
  • Miserable Cúnt & Architectural Killjoy
« Reply #5902 on: January 03, 2019, 09:04:04 PM »
I'm not convinced. he may look the part against shite like Dundee, but those are games the huns will win regardless. It's the bigger, more competitive games they need to strengthen for.
The huns have speculated on plenty of old players in the past and not exactly seen much return for them, Kranjcar, Barton, Clint Hill, Alves, Senderos...

Me too

36 years old now and only 4 goals in 1.5 seasons. Also seems to have a issue with one (or both) of his ankles which has meant he missed large parts of a couple of seasons (more recently last season).
Livingston, Hamilton & Kilmarnocks Plastic pitches will love that
The key will be how well he has adapted his game for the loss of pace that comes with age.

Memories of a 33 year old Freddy Ljungberg at Celtic spring to mind
I'm a man, and as a man I crave disappointment.

That's why I support Aberdeen Football Club & Scotland.

Looking for Gift to inspire a female relative working in a male dominated environment?
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Maggie-Georgopoulos/e/B072XFYNNL/ref=dp_byline_cont_pop_book_1

Online manc_don

• Administrator
  • Rating: 75
  • Hi Chris.
« Reply #5903 on: January 03, 2019, 09:20:25 PM »
I'll happily be wrong, but he's got a good finish on him and his age won't change that. Given they've drawn to Dundee this season, they'll happily get him scoring against the likes of them.

Offline baggy89

• Captain
  • Rating: 42
  • God forgives, I don't.
« Reply #5904 on: January 04, 2019, 09:57:21 AM »
If true, have to assume some folk are away and any money made pissed up the wall on this vanity project.

£14.2 million losses last year already an increased playing budget this year. The Mexican lads back from their loans, too.

You'd imagine the huns would be paying at least 50% of his supposed +/- £100k p/w wages.

Won't solve their inability to create effective chances and I can't remember Defoe being the type of player to drop deep to create his own. Will sell shirts with his name on the back though, I suppose.

If it happens, along with other rumours, it has to be a final roll of the dice. One last go at stopping the Tim's winning the title this season because they know they're heading for an insolvency event that could result in this club going the way of the last incarnation.

Offline Ten Caat

• Midfield Maestro
  • Rating: 32
« Reply #5905 on: January 04, 2019, 10:54:47 AM »
Really don't believe sevco will be paying anywhere near 50% of Defoe's wages. Even if he was "only" on the £85k/week reported that would be over £40k/week they'd be shelling out. And as Mordor is already full every week it's not as if they could gain extra numbers in their crowd to cover this outlay.

As I've said before, I reckon they'll be covering somewhere between £20-£30k per week. Bournemouth will be happy just to get a fair chunk of his wages covered.....taking a middle figure of £25k/week, over the 18 months of the loan saves them just shy of £2million. With his lack of game time and advancing age, they will surely feel they've hit the jackpot finding a club as stupid as sevco willing to take him off their hands even though he will still cost them well over £4million over the 18 months.

Offline baggy89

• Captain
  • God forgives, I don't.
« Reply #5906 on: January 04, 2019, 11:52:01 AM »
Hear what your saying but assume there will be championship clubs willing to pay more than £25k p/w.

Offline rocket_scientist

• Club Legend
  • Rating: -159
« Reply #5907 on: January 04, 2019, 12:08:43 PM »
Defoe on over £4m p.a. makes no sense to me. He's never been that good to be worth that. And at his age, on our pitches, I don't see him as a big threat. I mean, Shinnie would eat him up at Left Back. Oh wait, Midget McInnes would prefer to put Considine up against him.
Ancient Sound, Modern Noise

Offline Ten Caat

• Midfield Maestro
« Reply #5908 on: January 04, 2019, 04:58:49 PM »
Radio Clyde saying that the boy Kamara from Dundee and Jordan Jones both passed medicals with sevco and expected to sign pre-contracts later this evening.

Meanwhile we trundle on towards the date the squad fly out to Dubai looking like there will be no new faces joining them on the plane. Why on earth do we leave doing transfer business to the very last minute?

Offline baggy89

• Captain
  • God forgives, I don't.
« Reply #5909 on: January 04, 2019, 08:27:40 PM »
They’ll be able to name a match day squad of all midfielders with the first team entirely made up of CM’s.

Offline bearsdenred

• Star Striker
  • Rating: 12
« Reply #5910 on: January 05, 2019, 09:50:59 AM »
John Beatons details leaked online last night, hilarious in the social media and local press. The more its talked about the more public knowledge is made aware of the blatant cheating and bribery of refs to allow this charlatan beaton to get away with it constantly.

Offline Madbadteacher

• Club Legend
  • Rating: 44
« Reply #5911 on: January 05, 2019, 05:05:41 PM »
The game's a bogey, has been, is now, will forever be.
CO100
H2S25
CH450
O218

Offline Ten Caat

• Midfield Maestro
« Reply #5912 on: January 05, 2019, 05:51:21 PM »
Killie said last night Jordan Jones would be staying till his contract ended. However having signed the pre-contract with sevco earlier today, he's fired out a gloating tweet about how proud he is to join newco and ending it "WATP"

Naturally Killie fans are going tonto and want him out asap but if he stays, want him to play no further part all season. Guess who Killie play on the resumption of the league........

Offline baggy89

• Captain
  • God forgives, I don't.
« Reply #5913 on: January 05, 2019, 09:47:05 PM »
Hilarious, that these cunts are signing for them then pander to their moronic support without the self awareness to realise why they are being signed.

:D  :D :D

Offline Madbadteacher

• Club Legend
  • Rating: 44
« Reply #5914 on: January 06, 2019, 06:29:06 PM »
It's not hilarious, it's scandalous.

A dead club, already 14M in debt and rising can sign players noone else (apart from their other bigots) can afford and, again, cheat their way to the top.

FFP? Piss up a rope, fuckstick, it's the huns so noone cares!
CO100
H2S25
CH450
O218

Offline Ten Caat

• Midfield Maestro
« Reply #5915 on: January 06, 2019, 07:49:04 PM »

FFP? Piss up a rope, fuckstick, it's the huns so noone cares!

newco circumvents FFP regulations because they get funded by soft loans from their directors with the promise of converting these loans into shares eventually ( once their criminal chairwanker turns up in court and agrees to put funds in place to underwrite the the share offer he has been avoiding for about a year now)

They look like they are putting all their eggs into one basket and now trying to stop 8IAR this season. Dhims will spend enough to ensure that won't happen.......next year will be make or break for sevco, if the outlay for Defoe isn't backed up by a title win and access to  Champions League qualifying run I thin these directors will close off the funding stream. At which point sevco could start the process of going the way of their dead predecessors

Offline ayrshire_don74

• First Team Regular
  • Rating: -115
« Reply #5916 on: February 21, 2019, 08:23:52 AM »
4 goals for the chocolate frog last night he will be gone for 8-10m in the summer the ref had another stormer last night i wonder what mason will be appointed for the cup tie
MR GRUMPY IS HERE

Offline RicoS321

• Midfield Maestro
  • Rating: 71
« Reply #5917 on: February 21, 2019, 08:49:01 AM »
4 goals for the chocolate frog last night he will be gone for 8-10m in the summer the ref had another stormer last night i wonder what mason will be appointed for the cup tie

Maybe edit that bit oot min.

Offline ayrshire_don74

• First Team Regular
  • Rating: -115
« Reply #5918 on: February 21, 2019, 08:51:10 AM »
freddo ?
MR GRUMPY IS HERE

Offline RicoS321

• Midfield Maestro
  • Rating: 71
« Reply #5919 on: February 21, 2019, 09:15:56 AM »
freddo ?

Understood. Nae up on my chocolate biscuits.