Author Topic: Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship  (Read 452023 times)

Offline Slim

• Star Striker
  • Rating: -985
Diouf signing for the huns surprised me a bit in that I'm surprised it's taken so long for him to sign for them.

Offline capitalsharpie

• Star Striker
  • Rating: 21
Aye its amazing what a club with supposedly nae cash can put together.

Fuck off Smith. As per usual you have outspent 99% of the SPL. No money the plook on my arse.

Offline coopy100

• Bench Warmer
  • Rating: 7
Aye its amazing what a club with supposedly nae cash can put together.

Fuck off Smith. As per usual you have outspent 99% of the SPL. No money the plook on my arse.
I put this point to a hun I know and was informed that it was different though as youz dinna need onymare money. We hiv got ti challenge on four fronts and go for i league. Youz hiv only ti go for europe.

When I explained to him that this was utter horse shit and we would also like to spend big to win the league, the league cup and the Scottish cup as well as compete in Europe he looked incredulous that an aberdeen fan should get so far above his station. Seems the rest of the league should be happy with what we have got but god forbid one of the old firm spends so much money the banks decide it is unwise to let them rack up further debt that they will struggle to pay they pull the plug. Utter deluded fuck nuggets.

Offline capitalsharpie

• Star Striker
I think the whole set up within Scottish football is now set up so that the 80's will never happen again. We will get the occasional "provincial" (I fucking hate that term-would you call man u/city as provicial because they are not a london team. Would you fuck) cup win from hearts or unt. But what we wont get is a sustained season long challenge for the league as club finaces out with the old firm mean that other clubs dont have the strength of squad to plug gaps caused by injury and disciplinary absence. It will always be that a team such as hertz just now can keep it up for half a season then tail off.

The more i think about it like this, the more i think I want them to disappear into some half baked atlantic no-one gives a fuck league where the biggot brothers can essentially play each other to thier hearts content. 

Offline BobbyBiscuit

• Manager
  • Rating: 51
I put this point to a hun I know and was informed that it was different though as youz dinna need onymare money. We hiv got ti challenge on four fronts and go for i league. Youz hiv only ti go for europe.

When I explained to him that this was utter horse shit and we would also like to spend big to win the league, the league cup and the Scottish cup as well as compete in Europe he looked incredulous that an aberdeen fan should get so far above his station. Seems the rest of the league should be happy with what we have got but god forbid one of the old firm spends so much money the banks decide it is unwise to let them rack up further debt that they will struggle to pay they pull the plug. Utter deluded fuck nuggets.

I totally agree with you, however, I think his attitude is reflected in some of our very own fans.  Look at how the semi final on Saturday was such a big deal to us all, when these things should be common place.  So many of us talk as though we have no right to challenge for anything. You can take it back to even the 2000 Cup Final, Dons fans doing the conga round Hampden as we're getting pumped 4-0 from our most hated of rivals; it gave off the impression we were happy just to be there when for me personally, it was the second worst day I've ever had supporting Aberdeen but I hadn't realised that overnight we had become the club version of the Tartan Army.

Maybe we wouldn't be seen as, or treated as a tinpot club if we didn't act like one, and that goes all the way through the club now.
It's not about escaping. It's about getting out with a bit of dignity.
If you're in it, don't fucking moan about it, make it yours and leave a mark

Offline dave_min

• Club Legend
  • Rating: 16
  • Look me up on wikipedia y'know
On the subject of provincial clubs, why the fuck aren't the Huns and Tims considered to be fucking provincial clubs. Glasgow isn't the fucking capital city y'know.
That has just gave him another Signature line

NMMG

Offline coopy100

• Bench Warmer
  • Rating: 7
On the subject of provincial clubs, why the fuck aren't the Huns and Tims considered to be fucking provincial clubs. Glasgow isn't the fucking capital city y'know.
Really grates my shite as well Dave.

Scarface

:lolabove: Like it makes a fucking difference; Glasgow's clearly not a "province" because it has the biggest population concentration in Scotland.

lol @ these:
"He's blue, he's white, he spits on fenian shite, El Hadji Diouf, El Hadji Diouf."

"El Hadji Diouf Diouf Diouf
Think that Lennon is a poof!
El Hadji Diouf Diouf Diouf
Knows that Big Jock knew the truth!
To the left, to the right, he spits on all the Fenian shite,
He is blue, he is black, and he loves the Union Jack."

Offline capitalsharpie

• Star Striker
lol?

I fucking cringe at these morons existence.  :hammer:

Offline dave_min

• Club Legend
:lolabove: Like it makes a fucking difference;

True.

Glasgow's clearly not a "province" because it has the biggest population concentration in Scotland.

So? Look up the definition of the word. Any anyway, to the filthiest of the Hun vermin the real capital is either Belfast or London.

NMMG

Scarface

So? Look up the definition of the word.

If you seriously believe that Glasgow is a province, particularly in terms of the Old Firm being provincial teams, then I think it's you who needs to look up the definition of the word.

prov·ince? ?/?pr?v?ns/
–noun
1. an administrative division or unit of a country.
2. the provinces,
a. the parts of a country outside of the capital or the largest cities.
b. (in England) all parts of the country outside of London.

Offline dave_min

• Club Legend
a. the parts of a country outside of the capital

:thumbsup:

NMMG

Offline capitalsharpie

• Star Striker
ha ha ha! hud at min! :lolabove:

Offline Tyrant

• Administrator
  • Rating: 114
Diouf wins the cunt-off by a ball hair oot of those two.

Offline Harcus

• Captain
  • Rating: 9
Former Scotland winger Neil McCann is poised to come out of retirement and play for hard-up Dundee at the age of 36. (Various)

Former Dundee United and Rangers midfielder Charlie Miller has joined Third Division strugglers Clyde and will play for nothing. (Daily Record)

Online CtS

• Captain
  • Rating: 116
  • In like Flynn.
Don't know if this has been posted elsewhere or not, but brace yourselves if this is new to you... [Link possibly NSFW]

http://www.rtp.pt/noticias/?t=Adeptos-do-Glasgow-Rangers-em-Portugal-para-enfrentar-Sporting.rtp&headline=20&visual=9&article=419326&tm=27

Discuss...
<< Be young, have fun, taste Christian. >>

Offline Harcus

• Captain
It's catchy.

Offline dave_min

• Club Legend
Don't know if this has been posted elsewhere or not, but brace yourselves if this is new to you... [Link possibly NSFW]

http://www.rtp.pt/noticias/?t=Adeptos-do-Glasgow-Rangers-em-Portugal-para-enfrentar-Sporting.rtp&headline=20&visual=9&article=419326&tm=27

Discuss...

Yes. It has been posted elsewhere.

NMMG

Offline capitalsharpie

• Star Striker
The things you see when you dont have a gun....

Offline Harcus

• Captain
Nottingham Forest have signed Middlesbrough striker Kris Boyd on loan until the end of the season.

The Scotland international, 27, joined Boro from Rangers in the summer but has struggled to settle at the Riverside.

Boyd, who was signed by previous boss Gordon Strachan, had been linked with a move in the January transfer window.

He told the Forest website: "There are a lot of games coming up in a short space of time and I want to help Forest get into the Premier League."

More to follow.