Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Holidays 2023

BigAl

So where is everyone heading off to this year.

We're currently in Kos and it is chucking it down and stuck in a bar drinking Mythos washed down with Ozuo and not yet midday.

Better dry up as away across to Turkey the morn.

• Like 1

We have had the wettest summer on record here in NZ. You can see it on people's faces, everyone is just glum and fucked off now that its coming into winter. Not to mention the sheer amount of damage the country has seen from successive cyclones every 2 weeks. So I'm taking my sorry ass to Scotland and Ireland in July in search of a bit of sun 🤣

Got two weddings to go to at either end of a 1 month holiday, one in Drogheda just outside Dublin, and then one up in Dornoch. Cannae wait to get "hame"

• Like 2

On 02/06/2023 at 23:33, Goldie03 said:

Enjoy Al being stuck in a bar isn't too bad 😉

I'm going to Florence in June after my youngest daughter's graduation, taking in Pisa & Bologna too 

Awright missus.

Have been to over forty countries but incredibly Italy isn't one of them.

Sounds good and enjoy.

Fergie taking you out for a pizza when in Bologna 😉

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Jute said:

Euro Disney with the wife and bairn in October is all got planned at the moment. Week of fun for them and boredom for me. 

I've already told your better half I'll come to Disneyland Paris and you can go to the European game 😊

15 hours ago, BigAl said:

Awright missus.

Have been to over forty countries but incredibly Italy isn't one of them.

Sounds good and enjoy.

Fergie taking you out for a pizza when in Bologna 😉

Oh my goodness Italy is fabulous, get it on your list Al

Well apparently the lasagne is the best ever there so we'll see ha 

Summer? Months away :D May try and take the boys to the mountain half-way up the north island this winter though. UK trip and cost of living hammered our savings this year, but hoping my folks are able to come over during the summer. Will be making the most of the in-laws campervan too. 

Been a weird winter so far, second month in and it's the first proper cold day we've had. Definitely not had the rain that @Reekie_Red has suffered, nor the East Coast this year. Been very bizarre. Must be luring us into a false sense of security.

• Like 1