Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dave Cormack The Problem??

I want to keep my feelings short and sweet.

I've probably fallen out of love with my team since Dave Cormack took over in 2019.

We've spoken with a couple of people on the inside at club.  One isn't there anymore and is glad they're away from Pittodrie now.  This person does agree with me that under Jim Goodwin we're going nowhere.

Understand a large chunk of our support were quite glad Derek McInnes and Tony Doc. got sacked.  Yes stuff turned sour toward last year or so but for me personally think Derek and Tony's downward spiral started when Dave took over.

Firmly believe their good work first six to seven years has been conveniently forgotten about because of last few months they were in job.

My life from a personal point of view with the two lifelong disabilities we have is hard enough on a daily basis that the stress the club are giving me past three years is something I don't need. 

Watching football is suppose to be fun win, lose, draw.  It stopped being that for me as soon as Dave Cormack took charge.

The game is a different animal that when I first started following the club in 1989.  And I don't think it is for the better either.

Utterly fed up with the sport.           

• Like 1