Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

League Cup - blue toon vs dandies OG thread for Rico

52 minutes ago, ayrshire_don74 said:

we need 4-5 players at least thought polvara looked today but hes too similar to mcrorie

I agree, but from today you should factor in Barron and the Albanian will compete for center mid, don’t see polvara as a regular starter, plus miovski too, wonder if two up top is a consideration.

Not exactly the biggest fan of Kennedy but without a shadow of doubt he was our stand out performer today.

He has looked good in the games so far. 

I assume he is out of contract next summer and playing for a new contract ?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, manc_don said:

How did Ramirez play?  Obviously he scored the two goals, but did he look happy to be playing for us? Was surprised to see him get in amongst it tbh.

I thought he played well, or as well to be expected.  You get what you get with him.  As far as body language etc- I wouldn't read too much in to stuff.  Thought he put in a professional shift.  JG adressed his situation postmatch and said he 's been nothing but a pro all preseason and getting along well with everyone.

Was active around the goal mouth, misplayed a couple but release a good shot that required this save in first half.

cram2.jpg

cram1.jpg

• Like 2