Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Hibs vs Dons

With safety all but assured, i'd still like us to see out the season positively.  Both teams have lost to Livi and both are a bit shite so it probably has a 0-0 draw written on it, given our inability to really score goals. It would be nice to see Ramirez finally score a goal before he inevitably forces his way out of the club. Much like the season really, a sorry state of affairs.

Out
Bed
Bed
Dad duty
0-0

I'm guessing this will be on TV in the States, courtesy of both our clubs' US owners, billed as the massive lower 6 silver place showdown. Which it is. Huge game. If there's a bigger game in world fitba that day, I'd be very surprised.

• Haha 1

Only a complete mug will be paying £30 to watch this shite………so I will be there. Only going as it’s 2 minutes walk from house. No idea how we will line up. Only saving grace is they are a bigger shambles that we are. 

In

flat then ground 

away end 

back to flat

0-0

• Haha 1

On 02/05/2022 at 23:50, Jute said:

Only a complete mug will be paying £30 to watch this shite………so I will be there. Only going as it’s 2 minutes walk from house. No idea how we will line up. Only saving grace is they are a bigger shambles that we are. 

In

flat then ground 

away end 

back to flat

0-0

Get the beers in!! 

I will be there 2 cause I am an eejit 😜

• Haha 1

Let's just get this one out of the way, make it mathematically impossible to be in the play off and then just save us all the pain of playing against the two Saints teams.

In all my years of following AFC, and there have been very many, don't think I've ever been more keen to just getting the season over and done.

Out

Golf (probably)

Maybe watch on Ultimate Streams or tidy out my garage

Nae idea

2-1 (Vinny)

To Goldie & Jute, have a right good bevvy pre match, can't help thinking you're going to need it 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 04/05/2022 at 15:08, BigAl said:

In all my years of following AFC, and there have been very many, don't think I've ever been more keen to just getting the season over and done.

I share your sentiment, hopefully this is effectively the last game and I can finally bury this season under the patio next to the putrifying remains of 2003-4.

11 minutes ago, Jute said:

image.png.6e8faad536e4ec2242e1756e106e2d5c.png

Zero goals in that team that don’t come from penalty spot.

Bates has been really close to getting the ball in the back of the net the last couple of games, I'd put money on him to score the winner this time.

And then we've got all of next season to work on getting him to do it in the opponents goal instead.

Probably unfair to really judge given we are so limited in options, but the central three in midfield isn’t great balance. I’d almost say Dante could be fergusons replacement? Looks like three center mids who all are too similar, and I’d even suggest getting in each other’s way. Three guys in the space for two. Doesn’t help them play their own natural game.

30 minutes ago, OrlandoDon said:

I’d almost say Dante could be fergusons replacement?

He looked like a nothing player in the minutes he's had so far, very little about him. That was based on about 20 minutes of course, so just a first impression. Has he been any good today?

Goal!!!!

2 hours ago, OxfordDon said:

Bates has been really close to getting the ball in the back of the net the last couple of games, I'd put money on him to score the winner this time.

And then we've got all of next season to work on getting him to do it in the opponents goal instead.

Nice to know David reads the forum

2 hours ago, OxfordDon said:

Lotto numbers please mate 

16 minutes ago, RicoS321 said:

He looked like a nothing player in the minutes he's had so far, very little about him. That was based on about 20 minutes of course, so just a first impression. Has he been any good today?

Goal!!!!

Had a nice couple of touches but didn’t see much. But I stand by the three players in two positions not helping any of them play today. I’m more meaning my first impression is he’s a Ferguson type of player and a potential replacement for him rather than a flair Ryan Christie type player, Kenny McLean type passer etc….

21 minutes ago, RicoS321 said:

Got fed up tidying the garage so switched on the game.

Think Polvara looked pretty comfortable in the hour he got this afternoon. Some lovely touches. Feel a little bit more confident about him than I previously did.