Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

County vs. Dons

A game we really need to win.  Results went our way on the weekend but we shouldn't be relying on others to be less shit than us.  County obviously had a great result against der hun mk2. yesterday so will be feeling confident. Us, who knows. We're shite away and doubt this is going to change.  Is Besuijen good to go for this one? I'd hope so given Hedges fled down south today.  Be interesting to see what if anything happens on the final day.

Out
Breakfast with the boys
WFH
WFH
2-0 county, no dons scorer

Expect our four late minute full international signings to make their debuts in a very different looking Dons line up, seeing us play "sexy" football and a resaultant 5-0 victory for us.

Then again in reality wouldn't be surprised to see no new signings, more of the same dross and an uninspire one each draw at best

Out

Work

Red TV

Bed

1-1 (your guess is as good as mine) 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BigAl said:

Expect our four late minute full international signings to make their debuts in a very different looking Dons line up, seeing us play "sexy" football and a resaultant 5-0 victory for us.

Then again in reality wouldn't be surprised to see no new signings, more of the same dross and an uninspire one each draw at best

Out

Work

Red TV

Bed

1-1 (your guess is as good as mine) 

There's only 1 true sexy player in AFC and he's been injured.

😝

In, first game since pre pandemic so looking forward to being in a ground again.  

No idea how this will go, I'm hoping County will have a hangover from putting so much in against the tribute act but I'm not holding my breath..  Also hoping we look far more like we did against der hun and Edinburgh than we did against Helen. 

2-1 dons, Ramirez double 

As as long as we have international clearance would expect Besuijen to replace Hedges. With Montgomery coming in are we maybe going back to a 3-5-2 formation and use that as an excuse for helping Victims develop a player ahead of one of our own. Mind you do we have two strikers at the club to play that way. Need to start winning now or we will be replacing our July European tour with a tour of the highlands in the league cup group stages. 

oot

funneral in Aberdeen

travelling back from Aberdeen

trying to get back to flat before full time in spoon burners derby. 

1-1 Ferguson (p)

Ok then reality hits home in the cold light of day.

Guess I can forget the "sexy" football and 5-0 victory

Back to the usual ninety minutes bereft of any form of entertainment from us.

Would snatch your hand off for that one each right now but fear the worst