Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Hibs vs Dons

Hopefully they’re suitably broken after this game, emotionally and personnel wise. Currently, two teams going in different directions but I still wouldn’t be confident in saying we’ve turned the corner. Things appear to be improving but we need a win here as they’re only a point off from us.

Ramsay started training again this week, but I’d imagine it’s too soon for him to be getting back into the team and besides, would it upset the apple cart? not saying I’d agree, but it’s a valid thought. Regardless we’ve got a busy 8 days ahead of us with Dundee and huns coming up quick fast after. Be good to keep up some momentum going through these fixtures.

out

bed

work

work

2-1 dons, Ramirez and Ferguson 

Hibs did look poor defensively in cup final but wonder if appointment of Maloney will give them new manager bounce. I have not been impressed with Jenks or Emmanuel Thomas in the games I have watched so not sure if I would start either against Hibs. We also have the issue of McRorie being suspended so we will have to make changes anyway. I just hope Ramsey is not rushed back unless fully fit to fill that gap. 

oot

working

collecting Bairn from Nutcracker

flat

1-1 Ramirez. 

2 hours ago, wokinginashearerwonderland said:

Looks like this will be David Bates last game for a while as Nicola Sturgeon has stated no spectators allowed from 26 December 😉

Four weeks ago or so this might not have been an unreasonable thing to say.

I do however think on the basis of the last few weeks this is a tad harsh.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RicoS321 said:

Reckon there'll be a decent turnout tonight. We always beat Hibs before a lockdown in my experience. In the ballot for boxing day and the Huns. Doubt they'll actually occur.

If you are going tonight keep the noise down as some of us will be trying to work. 

And not climb off the moral high horse and go.