Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Europa Eureka 2021-22

During Covid-19 I have done a lot of soul searching.  Looking inside myself trying to figure out what is really important to my core.  I keep coming back to European Club Football.  I have had a look at the qualifiers for inaugural Europa Conference League.  Personally think it could be a lot more exciting than Champions League and Europa League because there will be so many decent teams that fancy their chances of winning it.

Maybe one day I will get round to writing a book or something which discusses why this topic does mean a lot to me.

Something we noticed about 2021-22 North Macedonian entrants.  All three clubs begin with same letter and have same amount of characters in their name.

Shkupi, Sileks, Struga.

Could this be our first piece of inspiration???  It is the sort of detail I know makes us a saddo but I've been reading up on becoming a Monk and a process which intrigues Lee is this idea of concentrating on one specific passion in your goal to achieving happiness and putting all said available energy into it.