Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Livi vs Dons

Given our capitulation on the weekend, you'd hope we see some sort of reaction and hopefully the manager has some fresh ideas. Or at least a plan B.

There have been a few positives over the last few weeks (Ramsay and a slight return to form of Campbell) but they've been few and far between. Their form is as patchy as ours, so this really could go either way. Obviously the cup ended as a draw in normal time so can see this being similar. Barring a tactical clusterfuck.  If we drop points here it's not the end of the world, but it does cut our lead over them to 6 points.

Out
Bed
Bed
Bed
1-1, McGinn

I thought both Ramsay and Campbell were poor at the weekend. A fairly pointless three games on the whole. Maybe give Ruth and Ross some more game time. Hopefully we relax and play with a bit of freedom. Might as well. Then the following two games can be used in as an exercise in hacking.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RicoS321 said:

I thought both Ramsay and Campbell were poor at the weekend. A fairly pointless three games on the whole. Maybe give Ruth and Ross some more game time. Hopefully we relax and play with a bit of freedom. Might as well. Then the following two games can be used in as an exercise in hacking.

Didn’t watch the game at the weekend, meant to ask how Ruth and Ross played.  Be good if we had a couple of others coming through. 

Given this bunch couldn’t be motivated to perform in the cup last week I am doubtful they will be for what is now a meaningless league game. Only difference between 3rd and 4th is prize money now. Livingston also have very little to play for so can see this being a very poor game. As others have said would like to see Ross and Ruth given more game time as they will be here next season and we need to see if they can contribute. Same goes for Virtanen if fit. Not a chance I will be paying to watch this one. 

oot

visiting family in Aberdeen for first time in 13 months

Pub beer garden for first time in 13 months

Pub beer garden to make most of it before they shut them again.

1-0 Ferguson

4 hours ago, Madbadteacher said:

Fucks given = 0

This is the sad thing.

We are shite and there's always hope somewhere inside us I'm sure but the hits keep coming and it's hard to be motivated anymore.

I'm a Scotland fan so obviously used to it but at least Scotland get some decent results now and are in 1 'finals'.

Please Dave and Stephen give the fans at least 1 cup, some wins again the cheeks, some relative European success and some belief in the coming 2/3 years. 

Just tuned in for the final 15, seen a lot worse! McGinn looking decent, McLennan looking pish. Sibbald shouldn't be on the park, but they should be one up after the pass back from McLennan. Pitch looks deliberately dry meaning the ball is holding up. We've had a few decent chances. It's frustrating because once again if we just scored a single goal the game would open up and be far better to watch. A finisher would have bagged Henry's header.

Deserved win in the end although we made it difficult. Two good goals, excellent play from McLennan for the first and a good incisive break for the second. An absolute belter from jet for them. Something to play for next week at least, however faint. Will be nice to give Hibs a tanking.

Just in from golf and pleasantly surprised to hear the score, even more surprised to hear Hedges is back (by Christ that one was kept quiet).

Delighted to hear St Johnstone beat Hibs, now work hard over the next week and a half in preparation for the 6-0 demolition of Hibs a week on Wednesday before moving on to Der Hun, taking their unbeaten record and securing third.

We can but hope 

16 minutes ago, BigAl said:

Just in from golf and pleasantly surprised to hear the score, even more surprised to hear Hedges is back (by Christ that one was kept quiet).

Delighted to hear St Johnstone beat Hibs, now work hard over the next week and a half in preparation for the 6-0 demolition of Hibs a week on Wednesday before moving on to Der Hun, taking their unbeaten record and securing third.

We can but hope 

Wasn’t kept quiet.

Glass mentioned it in his pre-match press conference 

1 hour ago, RedStarTorphins said:

Wasn’t kept quiet.

Glass mentioned it in his pre-match press conference 

1 hour ago, RicoS321 said:

To be fair, that probably had an audience of one.

Simple

Never saw it

Nothing in the press all week about him training unless I missed that as well.