Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Scott Brown

Good, all the glee at him winding up Kent enough to get him sent off didn’t really sit well with me, too much old firmy pandery nonsense for me. We should be above all of that with our own players who hate the Huns for moral reasons, not religious reasons. He can take his pointing and his little shorts and fuck off to obscurity in Cyprus with his drinking buddy.

Let’s kick the tyres on Graeme Shinnie instead, doesn’t seem to be getting much of a look in at Wigan since signing for them. One of our own. I can get behind him kicking cunts in the air without feeling dirty.

• Like 1

Jute watches the Dons and Scott Brown leaves shortly after, coincidence? I think not!

It's a shame, in principle, it should have been a good move, but it hasn't worked out (probably too much baggage and ego). Just hope we see a change in tact at the club, this year has been painful and we've looked completely lost. Time for another reset.

• Like 1

Has anyone checked in on the Aberdeen social media admin? It's him/her I feel sorry for. They clearly adored Scott Brown, from all the random photos and "our captain" posts for no reason - completely ignoring the fact he was only team captain & Joe Lewis was and still is the club captain.

I liked having Brown here but the way we put him up on a pedestal gnawed a bit. Graeme Shinnie and Russell Anderson were better leaders in recent years.

• Like 2