Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dons - County - Sat- 3PM

We were well worth the win yesterday and for sure we could have scored more. The McGinn and Cosgrove misses actually look worse and worse each time you see them......Cosgrove from around 8 yards had the whole goal to aim at and managed to pick out the defender in the middle of the goal line.....30 minutes later he has a penalty from more than twice the distance and sticks it in the corner with ease  ???

Not getting overly excited about the win. We absolutely should be swatting aside teams of that level at home. What McInnes has been good at (and thus keeping us above the Edinburgh clubs who are closest to us budget wise) is managing to beat those sides on a fairly regular basis away from home as well. So far I've seen no evidence that we can expect to see that on a regular basis this season as all our away performances have been dire. There may be mitigating circumstances as our back line has been decimated by injury and he has chopped and changed the attacking midfielders  trying to find the right blend. I think we have now found it and the international break has come at an ideal time allowing us to hopefully get a few of our injured back to fitness.

The fixture list has been kind to us this season. Thankfully we have avoided the arse cheeks up till now as I'm certain had we faced them up to now a couple of absolute horsings would have resulted. We get a couple of eminently winnable games against St J and Livi followed by the Hearts LC tie before facing sevco. We need to be going into that one with a squad full of confidence.

Reason #17356 why Dons fans are generally fucking pricks.. a couple of which, sitting in our row fucking moaning that we're a few minutes late. I can only assume the fat cunt was incensed that they had to stand up to let us to our seats. Don't know who these cheeky pricks think they are. Even my boss would never speak to me like that even if I was late when it actually matters like to work.  ::) That was a first for me like. Makes sense because they're the same wankers that think they're better fans than the rest of us because they'll stay until the bitter end like mugs when the "product" on show is an embarrassment. One of them regularly shouts racist shite and is clearly a bit of a mong. Ideally he gets caught and banned. Cretins.

You really hate Aberdeen. Perhaps it's because you're not one. A real NE mannie wouldn't put up with that shit. There are mongs everywhere. It's putting the cunts in their place that defines us. You're too weak to be Aberdeen.

I love Aberdeen. It's the people (and more specifically the oil wankers) who are a fucking nightmare as well you know. What constitutes "real NE mannie" actions? Going round belting cunts? That sort of shit might fly at secondary school but it's not how adults should be conducting themselves no matter how tempting it might be whether they're miserable Aberdonian cunts or not. And for the record I am.

I don't love Aberdeen any more. I used to. Then I grew up. But I'm grateful to the background it gave me. I learned how not to take shit. Belting cunts is the last resort but the threat of it is always enough to shut up the weak who aren't capable of fighting for themselves.

Well I've got a few years to go until I get to your age. ;) Who knows how I'll feel by then!

Said cunts said fuck all directly to me. But instead to my mate (who happens to be much smaller than me) and he was quick to retort. Also a NE mannie FWIW. Sticking up for ourselves when required isn't the issue. It's the mindset of a man who has a go at other fans who he doesn't know for being late to a fucking football match. Absolutely mad.

Well I've got a few years to go until I get to your age. ;) Who knows how I'll feel by then!

Said cunts said fuck all directly to me. But instead to my mate (who happens to be much smaller than me) and he was quick to retort. Also a NE mannie FWIW. Sticking up for ourselves when required isn't the issue. It's the mindset of a man who has a go at other fans who he doesn't know for being late to a fucking football match. Absolutely mad.

Maybe you just got in his way while he was watching and he over-reacted. Perhaps you need to consider that sometimes in the heat of the moment some people get overly annoyed about silly litte things. Also, you say that Dons fans are "generally fucking pricks", but I'm guessing that the "fat mong" was not the only person that you walked past on the way to your seat?  Inotherwords, he wasn't particularly representative of Aberdeen fans, but more representative of "fat mongs". Whilst Rocket's approach is a good one if this guy was your equal, but if he's a fat racist mong, then why drag yourself down to his level and not just leave him to it? Or, apologise, smile and say "you're entirely correct sir, it won't happen again". You'll have appeased the stupid guy, plus you won't have to come on here of a Tuesday to tell us about it, because it won't be praying on your mind like it seems to be still. You've let the "fat mong" get to you, you see, which should never happen in life. Just laugh him off.

Maybe you just got in his way while he was watching and he over-reacted. Perhaps you need to consider that sometimes in the heat of the moment some people get overly annoyed about silly litte things. Also, you say that Dons fans are "generally fucking pricks", but I'm guessing that the "fat mong" was not the only person that you walked past on the way to your seat?  Inotherwords, he wasn't particularly representative of Aberdeen fans, but more representative of "fat mongs". Whilst Rocket's approach is a good one if this guy was your equal, but if he's a fat racist mong, then why drag yourself down to his level and not just leave him to it? Or, apologise, smile and say "you're entirely correct sir, it won't happen again". You'll have appeased the stupid guy, plus you won't have to come on here of a Tuesday to tell us about it, because it won't be praying on your mind like it seems to be still. You've let the "fat mong" get to you, you see, which should never happen in life. Just laugh him off.

I should clarify for a start that we're talking about two separate people here. Said fat cunt and racist mong are two separate people. Only the fat cunt made the initial remarks but that sparked said racist mong into life. He'll happily shout at home fans for leaving early whilst hurling vile racist shite any anyone brown. The other folk in our row going back and fore for pies etc was also causing discontent which I found amusing. I actually apologised prior to them saying anything as I was saying excuse me to get past. The polite approach (which I will always initially take) doesn't always work. Especially if you're dealing with the irrational or unreasonable. I disagree that it's "praying on my mind" but it certainly stuck out which is why I mentioned it in the match thread here. It's far from the first time that I've seen such moronic behavior from Dons fans although of course this isn't an issue exclusive to Dons fans. If I didn't know any better (and I think I do) you almost sound offended, Rico. I assumed that no one on here would take it personally.

I'd be amazed if this is the last installment of this story because whilst I am rarely late my mate is late most of the time.  :thumbsup:

I should clarify for a start that we're talking about two separate people here. Said fat cunt and racist mong are two separate people. Only the fat cunt made the initial remarks but that sparked said racist mong into life. He'll happily shout at home fans for leaving early whilst hurling vile racist shite any anyone brown. The other folk in our row going back and fore for pies etc was also causing discontent which I found amusing. I actually apologised prior to them saying anything as I was saying excuse me to get past. The polite approach (which I will always initially take) doesn't always work. Especially if you're dealing with the irrational or unreasonable. I disagree that it's "praying on my mind" but it certainly stuck out which is why I mentioned it in the match thread here. It's far from the first time that I've seen such moronic behavior from Dons fans although of course this isn't an issue exclusive to Dons fans. If I didn't know any better (and I think I do) you almost sound offended, Rico. I assumed that no one on here would take it personally.

I'd be amazed if this is the last installment of this story because whilst I am rarely late my mate is late most of the time.  :thumbsup:

No, I was just hinting at mock outrage for my own amusement.

Keep us updated.