Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Accies Away 23/01

BBC Sport website claiming Greg Stewart has got it!!  Greg is nowhere near the goalline when Sam Cosgrove knock down is fumbled to Lewis Ferguson!!  I'd hate to miss out on £52.25 just because a bookmaker has been given wrong information.

Despite the picture at the top of the page on the bbc site saying Stewart, their actual report states Ferguson  .

Hopefully you don't miss out on the money SB :thumbsup:

Just watched the highlights and a great goal from Cosgrove for his second and he was very unlucky not to get a hat trick. I think Cosgrove and May have to be our preferred option up front as they seem to complement each other well.

A big win for us and even better was the Kilmarnock result which sets things up nicely for Saturday. The loon Jones is going to have to play out of his skin when he joins them to get the great unwashed back on side after last night.

I have had to send an email with a picture of the slip itself as some attachment explaining why we know it is said winning bet. Still waiting on Chisholm Bookmaker response.

The club themselves have awarded it to Ferguson.  I'm not sure they have a leg to stand on.  I'd sue the BBC and Sky of incompetence if you don't get your money ;)

Got confirmation this morning via an email that Chisholm Bookmaker are honouring my £9.50 bet at (9/2) for Lewis Ferguson Anytime Scorer.  Of course he won't net every time he does play his former team but just thought I'd risk half of his shirt number for his first return to said old home ground.  £42.75 profit ain't a bad sum we're collecting but did lose £12 on predicting a 3-1 Aberdeen victory so only really thirty pounds up.