Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Prevention of deep vein thrombosis

Rocket himself is acting like better wouldn't melt.  But scratch the surface and look deeper. His problems with authority are well documented. I was there the night he was given his matching orders from another forum after an abusive rant fuelled by a hotel mini bar

What are you trying to achieve? Have you crossed over here just to cross me? I've never hidden an instinctive distrust for authority. I've never denied dishing out abuse on AFC forums and yes, some of these have been fuelled by alcohol. But not hotel minibars, that's not good value nor good planning.

I can be a fucking idiot like the rest of us but this being a football forum and me being interested enough in the game to attend, I generally have an opinion or an observation to share. Fuck knows what you're doing here, whoever or whatever the fuck you are.

Rocket himself is acting like better wouldn't melt.  But scratch the surface and look deeper. His problems with authority are well documented. I was there the night he was given his matching orders from another forum after an abusive rant fuelled by a hotel mini bar

Rocket has tried his best to get banned from this forum but hasn't managed so far thinks to down to earth, understanding and surprisingly handsome moderators (and I'm nae just talking about Big Al! ;)) I'm nae sure why issues with authority are being mentioned. Whether it's on DT or Hat we're internet football forum mods nae fucking supreme court justices.  ??? Unlike many other forums I don't think there's a single over-zealous mod/admin on this forum which is how I like it personally.