Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

"Woman" wins cycling gold

I feel I should point out that I'm not transphobic as it is now being described. I have absolutely no problem with those who are diagnosed gender dysphoric and go through the correct channels in order to transition.

However I am concerned that it has started to become a growth industry. We have been doing sex change surgery in the UK since the 60s on the NHS...it was available abroad privately before this.....but the numbers having it remained fairly constant at less than 100 per year all the way up to the millennium.

However in the past 15 years the numbers transitioning has rocketed and it seems to be in many cases more of a lifestyle choice than a medical/psychiatric need. Many only  take hormones and never seek surgery. And what really grinds my gears are the sensationalist headlines in red to newspapers....."Man gives birth to (insert weight/sex of baby)". Men do not have uteruses and cannot conceive. This is where I feel it is a lifestyle choice and not a true need to transition....especially where a fat cheque is awaiting for their back story.

And now it seems many male criminals are suddenly "realising" that they are transsexual. Strangely enough, the vast majority of these are convicted sex criminals and seem to believe their porridge would be better served within the confines of an all female prison. Too fucking right it would....virtually no chance of getting a savage beating in there and plenty possibilities to act on their true gender urges....

As I said.....the world is fucked

This is where our opinion diverges.

I say Burn the bastards.

We now have a leading Scottish politician who's pregnant and thinks her lizzie pal is the father.

Hmmm, I'm fair going to trust her to make judgements on anything else.

I see today that Kleenex are stopping selling "Man size tissues" because of "a consistent increase of complaints on gender concern"

I'm not holding my breath waiting for them to drop any product that's aimed at women.

Point and laugh is the only way, point and laugh, loudly.

The adoption of children by gay couples. This appalls and disgusts me.

By doing so, Elton and Ruth and their partners are so desperate to be "normal", they totally disregard the welfare of the children. Having two mummies or two daddies is sick and twisted. It's ok for gays to be outside of the closet these days and for them to live openly with their minority preferences but by forcing their abnormality on to the psyche of an infant is selfish and destructive. We don't have the data yet on the effects of gay parenting but there will be trouble ahead. As I said, we don't fuck with nature.

That's a wholly different argument, Rocket. I was of the opinion that only a man and a woman should be parents to children, but as my partner pointed out, you get shit parents no matter what. If a kid is going to happy and loving household, well we shouldn't stand in the way of that.

The tranny cyclist should be in their own category and shouldn't be able to claim victory in a straight sex event. If it was me I'd be embarrassed to even pretend it was a level playing field and claiming victory. It's morally fraudulent. That said, it's not their fault the category doesn't exist. maybe this will spur the development on as much like in the paralympics where you have different events based on disabilities, I fail to see how not being male or female is any different.

Yes it is a different argument and I don't expect it to be understood by the majority sub 40 years of age. I agree that there are shit parents everywhere and of course an environment that includes love is the most important influence in a kid's development. A single mother is very often better than a dysfunctional duo.

I have no beef with the abnormal. In fact I encourage it. "Find out what 95% of the people are thinking and doing and then think or do the complete opposite" - Roger Anthony, Crocodiles not Waterlilies. The problem is an agenda which tries to blur the distinctions and particularly the motivations of those who drive the agenda.

The tranny cyclist should be in their own category and shouldn't be able to claim victory in a straight sex event. If it was me I'd be embarrassed to even pretend it was a level playing field and claiming victory. It's morally fraudulent. That said, it's not their fault the category doesn't exist.

"She" is absolutely glorying in it on twitter, lapping up the "fame", and not a hint of shame.