Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

The SFA/SPFL and Scottish football

Lencarl

Good news, but still does not explain why the Scottish Football Hall of Fame committee gave the go ahead in the first place.

Because someone nominated him - that's all it takes, apparently.

Gazza had some sublime performances for the Hun, but over a comparitively short period of time. I thought Van Bronckhorst was a better player, Stefan Klos too. They were world class, like Laudrup and Willie Miller and thon diving Larssen cunt.

Laudrup wasn't in the same class as Miller.  Laudrup wasn't even the best player in his mum's house....

Don't actually remember Larsson as being a diver either.  Larsson was a superb player, took Celtic to a European final. Laudrup and Gascoigne did fuck all for the huns in European competition.

How can an Englishman argue that an Englishman should be in a Scottish hall of fame?

Since the concept is so puerile, why even have such a thing?

Do all teams who never win fuck all have halls of fames? Who's in the Hamilton or Albion Rovers hall of fame? The SFA fuck up everything they touch because they're run by total fuck-ups.

The hun Ally McCoist has joined the other morons claiming Paul Gascoigne’s Hall of Fame withdrawal as an ‘absolute embarrassment.

“How can they release something saying Paul Gascoigne has been inducted into the Scotland Hall of Fame; great, Paul gets a boost, Paul’s fans get a boost and then all of a sudden with nine games to go say it has been withdrawn?

“It’s an embarrassment, it’s an absolute embarrassment.”

:laughing: :laughing:

no.... it is an embarrassment that he was nominated in the first place. :thumbsup:

Laudrup was so shite he ended up playing in Scotland.

His brother was a fair player though.

You obviously missed his first season in Scotland or you failed to appreciate how exceptional he was. If the latter, the only explanations are that you have selective memory, being as biased and bigoted as the OF are infamous for or that you know fuck all about fitba. That's an either/or by the way.

Wrong. It was stupid to nominate a non-Scot in the first place and its nonsense to even have such a thing but McCoist is absolutely right. The bigger crime is their total disregard for a human being, however fucked up he is. To say he's getting it and then withdraw it is incompetence on the grandest scale.

I have said before in this post that it should be for Scottish people only.

McCoist is a hun who wants to be loved by everbody in Scottish football.

As far as I can recall Paul Gascoigne was a fouling prick in the 3 years he played in Scotland.

The SFA are incompetent but on this occasion they reached the right outcome.  :thumbsup:

I have said before in this post that it should be for Scottish people only.

McCoist is a hun who wants to be loved by everbody in Scottish football.

As far as I can recall Paul Gascoigne was a fouling prick in the 3 years he played in Scotland.

The SFA are incompetent but on this occasion they reached the right outcome.  :thumbsup:

You miss the only fucking point.

You miss the only fucking point.

What point.... This....  total disregard for a human being, however fucked up he is.  I realise he has mental problems.

Now I see Vinnie Jones has joined in the backlash

"I'm absolutely outraged with this.

"There's a lot of issues there. When Gazza went to Rangers it lightened up Scottish football."They were proud as punch the Scottish FA to have someone of Gazza's calibre playing in Scotland."I am ready to give him a big cuddle. This has really hurt me and I know it's going to hurt him real bad. It's an embarrassment to the Scottish FA.

• 1 month later...