Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Killie v Us 21/04/2018

Never doubted us with that line up.  :P  A good win and back up to second place, it's a pity Celtic or Rangers couldn't be more like Killie for us.

No doubt the diets will roll over for the real huns tomorrow, but glad we got that win in light of hibs getting a result today.

Excellent news to wake up to. Heard Logan had his first decent performance of the season today !

Hopefully this’ll be a crucial win to get their confidence off to a flying start. Need build some form for this run in.

How was o’connor Received by the fans today ???

How did we line up?? Logan, Shinnie, O’Connor, Ball, Reynolds, McKenna, I assume it wasn’t a back 6...

Back 4 with Reynolds at left back; Ball and Shinnie in midfield. By all accounts Reynolds was ok and Ball played well in his proper role.

JUst saw the highlights, Good goal from Kenny, but their goalie should be ashamed at that one.

We are seeing the best of Kenny McLean now, whether that's because Norwich are watching him regular i don't know but seeing more of the player I remember from St Mirren rather than the player we have seen for most of his time here.

Excellent news to wake up to. Heard Logan had his first decent performance of the season today !

Hopefully this’ll be a crucial win to get their confidence off to a flying start. Need build some form for this run in.

How was o’connor Received by the fans today ???

/quote]

O'Connor started the game not too well tbh ! but ended up having a good game, few fans having a go , but nowt too serious.

Looks to me like a stonewall penalty against GMS  ???

That's what I thought ???

O'Connor started the game not too well tbh ! but ended up having a good game, few fans having a go , but nowt too serious.

Was a typical McInnes tactic, backing his player regardless

JUst saw the highlights, Good goal from Kenny, but their goalie should be ashamed at that one.

We are seeing the best of Kenny McLean now, whether that's because Norwich are watching him regular i don't know but seeing more of the player I remember from St Mirren rather than the player we have seen for most of his time here.

Yeah, that's him on 10 for the season, that's the kind of tally I thought we'd get from him each season but the consistency just wasn't there. He's been one of the shining lights in the second half of the season.

Yeah, that's him on 10 for the season, that's the kind of tally I thought we'd get from him each season but the consistency just wasn't there. He's been one of the shining lights in the second half of the season.

Have to agree.

His lack of goals has been the biggest disappointment about his time at Aberdeen for me. Now looking like the player I thought we had signed. Just a shame he is leaving. Will be very difficult to replace.