Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Scottish Cup

In the same interview he says that our aim is to win the cup. He's definitely not talking the game down. Bit of balance wouldn't go amiss. We're on a poor run of form, but the hysterical reaction to everything a manager says when we're on one of these runs is a little over the top. Listen to his comments if you get a chance, they're positive and set us a target of winning the cup.

To be fair Rico, I have just seen the entirety of the interview & he was actually responding to Clarke's comment that tonight's game is probably season defining for Aberdeen etc... So I have been guilty of reading a headline and wetting my knickers, very unlike me. Clarke is obviously at the wind up or just relieving pressure from Killie's end.

It's not to do with the TV stations, it's to do with the SFA - it's their decision if games are shown the same night as CL matches. They've obviously decided they don't want to go against UEFA.

I am pretty sure you get fined by UEFA if a game is shown when CL games are on, but Guffball & Guffball2 has so much money floating around they dont care.