Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dons matches (preseason)

Anyone going along today?

St Johnstone v Aberdeen, Saturday 1st July

3pm Kick-off, McDiarmid Park, Perth

Cash gates will be available on matchday and Aberdeen supporters will be seated in the Ormond Stand.

The Ormond Stand is situated at the opposite end which is usually allocated to Aberdeen supporters.

Admission

Adults £10

Concessions £5 (over 65s, 13-18 year olds)

U12s - free of charge

1st of the preseason friendlies today. Looking forward to see how the team line up today after the changes in personnel so far. Anybody else heading along.

In

Train

Away end

Beer in Perth then train

Friendly so score does not matter allegedly.

Thought Stewart look good if a little heavy but that may be our figure hugging strip rather than him being over weight. Christie was excellent. Not impressed by Tansey but in his defence he was being played on the left which is not his natural position. German lad looked okay on the ball but hard to tell how good he was as Saints never really put us under pressure. As for Kev I know he is only getting training facilities but if a deal could be done at the right price then would not be against him being signed as defensive cover.

Thought Stewart look good if a little heavy but that may be our figure hugging strip rather than him being over weight. Christie was excellent. Not impressed by Tansey but in his defence he was being played on the left which is not his natural position. German lad looked okay on the ball but hard to tell how good he was as Saints never really put us under pressure. As for Kev I know he is only getting training facilities but if a deal could be done at the right price then would not be against him being signed as defensive cover.

Definitely overweight buaccoring to a Dee mate he's quite heavy anyway. To me he looked very unfit though and quite disinterested when not on the ball. Again this is apparent lying his way!!!

Definitely overweight buaccoring to a Dee mate he's quite heavy anyway. To me he looked very unfit though and quite disinterested when not on the ball. Again this is apparent lying his way!!!

My brother who is a Dundee fan said something similar. Also said he will rarely head the ball.

Meant to say good sized support there. Seen a Saints fans say elsewhere claim just oveva 1,000 away fans there.

I believe there were more dandies than home fans, very impressive given we're gonna play them in a few weeks anyway.

Never read too much into these games, but Logan,McLean & Christie all looked good.  Tansey did enough for me to think he will be a big player for us, not afraid to have a pop at goal (unlike some), Stewart should be the real deal, but was looking a tad overweight & needs some seriously hard training sessions which i'm sure he will get, big German fella didnt have a lot to do t.b.h, but he's a big unit.

Great dons support for a friendly & outnumbered the home support :laughing:

Apparently we beat Doncaster 2-0 in the game behind closed doors today.  Rooney and Maynard with the goals, Maynards apparently was pretty special  :thumbsup:

Also, Storey played out on the wing, is this where he's been playing pre-season?  Impressed according to the guy who was there and had a decent cross on him.  Have we had a winger in our squad without even realising it?