Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Scotland v Slovenia

Ok anyone unhappy with that performance is just a moaning cunt to be a moaning cunt.

Strachan has made some dumbass decisions in the past and may well in the future, but apart from introducing Rhodes, he got that spot on.

And we have a new defence emerging which we have needed for about 2 decades.

Tierney and Robertson were excellent I thought.

Every player played really well.

Brown ur a dick but we need him for the moment I hate to say.

Armstrong was ace and snoddie sent some superb balls over.

How Griffiths missed that is just madness.i think for him to header it, he had to lean in towards the defender and due to his height, I think he elected to wait and volley it instead.

Well done Martin for the goal.

We were absolutely all over that team and showed what we can play like.

I know everyone is looking for a comfortable 2 or 3-0 match against them but they aren't that bad and the goalkeeper hadn't let a goal in for 7 hours of football.

( and we should've won about 4-0)

When we are shite , let's say it but when we are brilliant and play some great football, let's ACKNOWLEDGE it and stop jumping on the AFC anti-Scotland bandwagon....especially some of those wankers in Abmad.

Strachan , you're a stubborn wank but well done to you and the boys last night. That's what we Scotland supporters wanted and there has been glimpses but too many dead weights holding us back.

Hope you learn from it.

COME ON SCOTLAAAAAAAAAAND

How many of the team were English?

As far as I'm concerned?

None.

I think you'll find many examples of sporting heroes and players who were born elsewhere for their representative countries.

John Barnes and raheem sterling aren't too bad for England. Ha.

Actually that's shite....I don't think if you play for the England u-19 you should get anywhere near the Scotland team....Chris Martin

One swallow does not a summer make

Given our opponents in next game, I think it will be a shortlived reprieve for the arrogant couple.

We can but hope.

Nips, I can't moan about yesterday as I didn't watch it and I don't regret it either.  I think we all know that team can play better than it has been allowed to or shown due to the arrogance and idiocy of the two men in charge.  It is for this reason why I cannot be happy we won last night as it prolongs this misery and stagnation. I have no issues with the amount of tims in the team because by and large, they are the best players in those positions.  I do, however, have issues of other players being picked because of their loyalty to him rather than ability. It really annoyed me watching football focus the other day and Andy Cole pedalled the line "look at what he has to work with" and "it's not his fault".  That of course was a token statement but he picks the shite that get's put out there.  Fuck him and his ogre friend.  The sooner they're gone, the better.

Quote from: donsdaft on Today at 11:56:11 AM

As far as I'm concerned?

None.

i thought you might say that.

We'll have to differ here.

I find it hard enough to support a weegie dominated team never mind an England B

....and the strip is shite.

Totally agree with you Manc..

I have to say though, we did play really well. Every section of the team was well oiled ha.

I'm still a Rhodes fan and would like to see him as a regular and I hate the fact Strachan picks shite a lot but he got it spot on last night.

Hopefully he learns from this and stops picking duds like Hanley, fletcher and fletcher.

I really believe we have a far better defence which was massively losing us games especially in is campaign.

Tierney, Robertson and Armstrong were excellent as new boys.

I hope the Canada game WAS to finally get rid of crap.but I don't believe it myself.

See what happens when Docherty joins ya  :wave:

Quote from: donsdaft on Today at 11:56:11 AM

As far as I'm concerned?

None.

i thought you might say that.

We'll have to differ here.

I find it hard enough to support a weegie dominated team never mind an England B

....and the strip is shite.

Donsdaft I'm not a fan of England players playing for us either but if they have Scottish blood and are born in England and wanna play for us and have the passion then why not?

And the weegie thing has always been there.

There were plenty Celtic players in the team and why not??

People are moaning we should pick the best scots in our own league.

Well they are!

McLean and Shinnie I don't think would've been as good as those guys. But I would've tried them for Canada sure.

Well i enjoyed that last night.

Started the evening out with the Mrs and kids for a Mothers Day meal (was right fine too) and had the game recorded.

Was 21:30 before i started the game but it was really worth the effort to avoid the score. Total opposite from Wed night.

We dominated the match from start to finish. Had a goal chopped off after only 7 mins which wasn't as clear cut as the pair of pricks commentating made it sound.

We had another 3 really good opportunities where we could've scored before we did, so all in it could easily have been 5-0.

As Nips and Rico said further up there were some cracking individual displays, namely Armstrong, Tierney and Robertson. Even the two centre halfs, Mulgrew and Martin looked decent.

My view on dumb and dumber in the hotseat hasn't changed but that performance warranted some recognition.

Finally getting back to that other pair of wank stains who were commentating.... Ian Cock er and Davie Fucking Provan.... seriously they're enough for you to beat fuck out of your telly while visualising their ugly fooking mugs! Complete and utter toss pots!