Quarter Final crowd prediction ?

Reported 903 from the spastic whistle ,not a bad effort at all ,I've seen much less from supposedly bigger clubs

The Harry Wraggs always seem to carry a respectable away support, sad thing is, these days they seem to have a ceiling of circa 2-2.5 K for home games.

I recall back in the day they had a massive "sleeping" support, but that seems to have gone for burton.

I guess a lot down to the shifting demographic of the locality in which they're based.

I guess a lot down to the shifting demographic of the locality in which they're based.

I wonder if it's just following a national trend? I would like to see overall Scottish attendances by decade going back 60 years. We know there are considerably less kids playing the game. I think we may see an accelerating decline in spectator numbers in Scotland.

I have also rarely been at Pittodrie and thought the crowd was underreported. That QF was the first time I went no fucking way when it was reported less than 11k. It doesn't matter which part of the ground I'm in, I can normally guess it to within a thousand. After attending approximately three quarters of a thousand AFC games, the majority being at Pittodrie, you get pretty good at crowd predicting. We've sometimes put bets on who would be the closest and used coins for odds and evens to see who got the last guess.

That game was the first and a handful of others following that were definitely underreported too. That's what some of us were convinced of and of course one speculates on why. The club were eight figures in debt at the time.

Make your mind up , min

You've rarely thought the crowd was under-reported but yet said previously that the crowd WILL be under-reported because it's what Milne does

I'll trust the club on this rather than you and your mates' guesstimates

And do you actually think that Milne personally prepares the attendance figures that are reported ?

Make your mind up , min

You've rarely thought the crowd was under-reported but yet said previously that the crowd WILL be under-reported because it's what Milne does

I'll trust the club on this rather than you and your mates' guesstimates

And do you actually think that Milne personally prepares the attendance figures that are reported ?

Who are you? The AFC club stooge police?

Everyone else knew I was joking about that aspect but alluding to a piece of history. We've not been underreporting for years. It was a small window in our history. But of course you know better than everyone else because there were a few more empty seats around you and your periphery and scope of vision and thinking is very small.

Who are you? The AFC club stooge police?

Everyone else knew I was joking about that aspect but alluding to a piece of history. We've not been underreporting for years. It was a small window in our history. But of course you know better than everyone else because there were a few more empty seats around you and your periphery and scope of vision and thinking is very small.

Aye , sure, you were only joking .

I'm nae claiming too know better than everyone else about this. Only the AFC officials responsible for reporting the crowd figures can claim that

But I know enough to call out your bullshitting

Aye , sure, you were only joking .

I'm nae claiming too know better than everyone else about this. Only the AFC officials responsible for reporting the crowd figures can claim that

But I know enough to call out your bullshitting

You know so much that you describe posters as being lazy and cliched and yet you don't offer an alternative? That is the act of a total penis, a cunt who not only thinks he knows best, he actually says it with his actions. Arse.

You know so much that you describe posters as being lazy and cliched and yet you don't offer an alternative? That is the act of a total penis, a cunt who not only thinks he knows best, he actually says it with his actions. Arse.

See ya later, arse

Got to go to work at the AFC stooge police HQ