Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Scotland v Canada 22/03

Jute

So was impostor Wallace finally shown up and found his level? I've been sick to the back of my teeth with telling Huns he's a waste of air, would please me immensely to know he had an absolute stinker. Not that the rest of the back line are any good anyway. Hopefully this is just another step in the right direction to bring the end of that hateful team of regan, Strachan and magoo.

Wallace and Mulgrew were both at fault for the goal.

That was murder last night. Some of those players clearly do not give a fuck about playing for Scotland. Others simply are not good enough to be playing international football.

Could be in for a doing on Sunday.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite being a friendly that was painful. Barely any new players ‘blooded’ into the setup, with some weird and wonderful selections.

Everyone in that starting 11 outside of Snodgrass should never be near a Scotland squad again – they pulled Snoddy down as he had nothing to work off of. Some of the touches and passing last night were school boy level as well. If that’s a portion of the cream of the crop in Scottish football then it will be another 20+ years before we qualify again. 

3 lb’s no rb, old man fletcher, McGregor in goal and Chris Martin up top? Boggles the mind.

As mentioned above, the best player on the park was the boy Aird. Ran through the defence as if they weren’t there countless times in the first half. No idea whether that was him or us though.

All I want is a manager who pays respect to the domestic league. NI, Wales and ROI all pick players who are SPL standard. We persist with this nonsense of the English leagues being higher standard and again look like chumps.

McLeish in after we get gubbed off Slovenia for the same old.

And Fletcher can fuck off.

Is he the 3rd most capped player ever? Are you fucking kidding me? Guys a big chump and a fucking joke of a player.

Didn't realise FRASER was injured since I'm 16,000 km away and I didn't see the team sheet or players problems/injuries before the game which was at 4.45am.

Rhodes didn't miss a sitter as it was behind him slightly but he still should've got a shot on goal I think.

I could only read the game with page updates but Fletcher was only mentioned once. Is this our 3rd most capped player hiding again?

:rofl:

We are all over them in a try out friendly .

Calm doon everyone ha.

Though his decision to play Wallace and Berra is ridiculous.

Why not put Rhodes on ffs????

And Fletcher can fuck off.

Is he the 3rd most capped player ever? Are you fucking kidding me? Guys a big chump and a fucking joke of a player.

Anya and snodgrass linking up well by the sounds of it.

Get wee frazer on, rhodes and Cooper ffs Strachan.

Not meaning to laugh at you Nips but i'm loving this post.... started off being the one appealing for calm and after a few lines we have the start of a melt down.  :laughing:

That game last night has got to be one of the most dreadful Scotland matches i've ever watched... and by fuck there's been a few!

Then to compound it all Strachan tries excusing himself and his players by stating that quite a few of them aren't regular starters for their club.... :eek: Give yourself a shake you stupid wee prick! Or at least watch your interviews back and you'll realise just how much of a fud you are!

Berra, Wallace, Fletcher, Bannan, Martin nothing short of fucking dreadful!

Burke, Snodgrass, Cairney, Mulgrew, McGregor, Naismith and Cairney only just made it to pass marks!

Thumb Heid and Rhodes didn't exactly have loads of time to show what they could do.

Anya was MOTM for me by a mile and he's a left winger playing at right back, which is fucking ridiculous in it's own right.

That game was just a waste of time... if we learned one thing from it it was only that half of them aren't up to it!

I want WGS and his snivelling side kick gone but i'd imagine the next muppet dragged in will be equally as fucked in the heid!  ::)

I was talkin about the players chosen not the actual result ha.

Ok i watched mostly the 2nd half on you tube.

Defence was pretty awful.

Robertson was good when he came on as was McGinn.

Fletcher actually did the basics right and played only 2 or 3 thru balls as he played far too defensively. An attacking McLean wudce been more effective in this game.

Anya great and snodgrass wasnt his best but still fairly influentail.

I thought rhodes was excellent .2nd best player.

He tracked back nicked the ball from the opposition a few times and got into good positions. Just lacked a goal but the service wasnt always good tbf.

Think we shud stick with him and griffiths for slovenia game