Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Farts vs dons - friday

As straightforward a win as I can remember against hearts for a while, utterly dominated and really unlucky it was only 1-0.

Thought McLean was great in his proper position, his ball through to McGinn to set up the goal was fantastic, performing at that level has to keep Maddison on the bench. (should he return, hopefully he will!)

Usually not changing things until late on would be a criticism of McInnes but I thought he did very well to resist changing a team that were completely settled and looked like a breakthrough was a only a matter of time.

Now for a strong transfer window to fill that hole in the middle to allow Shinnie to play left back full time. *FingersCrossedSmiley*

Oh and Collum's still a useless wank.

That was great. Hertz were shit. The goal was excellent. Possibly the only touch Hayes got in the 2nd half. Surprisingly quiet from him. Rooney was bowff. McLean was very good in spells. I love Shay Logan. I love Lewis too. I hate the Huns and hope they get fucked tomorrow. This will complete a great end to the year. I'm not with all the luvvies who say 2016 was an annus horibilis. It might have been an anus horribilis for Dod Mike but I never kent the cunt so who gives. Never kent that Fisher chick neither, nor her ma so da gie a fuck them an a. I'm a horrible man. Peace n love.

Good win and good performance. Thought we worked very hard and were definitely up for the game. Thought we dominated throughout.

Starting to think Cathro is a poor signing for Hearts. Neilson had them getting stuck in and playing for the jersey. A real physical challenge for us. Perhaps Cathro is more of a passing/skill manager and Hearts just don't have the players/skill for that. Saying this, all they did was long ball and they were minimal danger all night.

COYR!

Yaassss, a victory at tynie is always welcomed. Loved it. Dons were in good voice,  hearts were fucking quiet. Happy days all round. Mcginn handed his shirt to the crowd at the end. Must be offski :(

Hope not Manc. :(

Well said Edinburgh about cleans over the head ball.

We were far more physical and it helped us loads.

I still think Rooney is caught missing with through balls and that Stockley is my preferred player.

Every player was up for it. Even Jack at one point skipped past 2 players near their 18 yard box. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Haha.

Looked like the fighting up for it Aberdeen of old.

Happy for the travelling fans.

Happy New Year to all the guys or girls here.

Have a great night and be safe.

It's 35 degrees here and will not be a good hangover day tomorrow .lol.

Now let's get back to where we belong. 2nd place and chasing Celtic  :surprised:

Another good team performance from the Dons. 3 games with an unchanged team and 3 wins. Who would have thought. Only slight downer is the break coming now when we were building momentum. Thought Lewis, Logan and McLean were the standouts. Love games at Hearts as always a good atmosphere in a proper football ground. Even better when we win.

Yaassss, a victory at tynie is always welcomed. Loved it. Dons were in good voice,  hearts were fucking quiet. Happy days all round. Mcginn handed his shirt to the crowd at the end. Must be offski :(

He and a few other players gave their shirts away to som fans at the end of the Hamilton game on Tuesday, I am sure there was nothing to read into it.

A superb win and great to end the year on a high, we just need to carry it through into 2017 and start playing to our strengths as a team and let other teams worry about our weaknessess.

Hopefully we can sign the midfielder we desperately need to beef us up in the middle of the park.

Have a good New Year everyone.

He and a few other players gave their shirts away to som fans at the end of the Hamilton game on Tuesday, I am sure there was nothing to read into it.

Wasn't aware of that, on that case that's good news so hopefully you're right. I know a few of the players in England have been doing that over the festive period.

Out of interest, is the white old away kit our third kit this season?

Also like to add, agree, Lewis, Logan and McLean were standouts. Jack is worthy of a mention too, apart from one challenge he wimped out of, he got stuck in and carried the ball really well.

Not sure about the Taylor/Reynolds combo who did ok yesterday,but... 3 unchanged teams and 3 wins.By all means drop someone if off form,but continuity has to be best for building understandings between players.

If we could play with that intensity more often we'd win a lot more than we have been.Hope these are changes in McInnes attitude for 2017.

Happy New Year to all,and COYR

Great win though Fartz were unbelieveably keech

Unchanged team paying benefits, at last Deek seems to be learning. However we are still utterly unconvincing defensively, playing the 3rd and 4th best centre backs whilst the best and second best play left back and substitute. Hopefully Reynolds will be offski in the window tho.

Anyway its Ten Caats birthday today so I'm off to get hammered

Have a guid ane a'body see you all next year

COYR