Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dons - Ventspils 745

Ventspils comfortably got through their tie 4-0 on aggregate and will probably provide a tough test to the team. Hopefully the team and management have got their act together by then and we start playing football again. Yesterday was unacceptable and hopefully the only time we play like that under mcinnes' reign. I don't think that formation is working for us. Will be good to see what storey adds in to the mix.

No confirmation as to whether this will be televised as yet, but I'm sure premier sports have the away leg.

I do wonder if the club are missing a trick here.  I see Hearts are charging £12 across the board for their Europa qualifiers to make sure they get a full house, whereas our cheapest ticket is £20.  We really need Pittodrie rocking for this game.

Hope to fuck the team have their wits about them tonight. All the talk has been correct but it's actions which count. Tactics, subs need to be spot on. Reports of only 8,000 tickets sold but as ED pointed out to me, local economic situation probably isn't helping. I still think the club missed a trick by not reducing the pricing for these fixtures.

In/ out: out

Pre match: office

Match: relay race

Post matcher: pub

Prediction: 2-1 dons, rooney and stockley