Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Perth Saints - Dons - Friday - 7:45

So, first game of the split and the team have had a two week break after the last debacle. Sounds like Jack should be fit again but not sure i'd start him after his last knock. We've not got a great record against them home or away but we are both on similar form at the moment.  Hopefully the team have regrouped and made use of the rest, we cannot afford to rest on our laurels because Hearts have us in their sights.

In/out: out

Pre matcher: Pub

Match: pub

Post matcher: flat

Prediction: 1-1, McGinn

Game is also live on BT sport 1

Any news on Rooney? We have missed him over last few games. Could do with him being back for last 5. We were better team in last 2 games against them but conspired to throw away 2 points in last home game. Hopefully can cut that out.

Oot

Flying back from London

Hopefully in flat in time to watch game

Bed

2-0 Dons

I got asked a couple of times this afternoon if I was going down.

I said no, couldn't be fucked, no point.

Then in the pub at tea time I got asked if I was watching the game.

I said no, couldn't be fucked, no point.

And yet some fucking spastics thought this club, this chairman, this manager, this squad were good enough to win the SPFL?

Against the shittest Sellick squad and manager in living memory?

Fucking arseholes.

Scott Brown, fuck me. He's not better than Langfield. Be better playing with no keeper. Formation not working, Rose probably not ready for a game against St Johnstone. They've got 2 brutes up front and we're playing a youngster and fucking up our formation by throwing another centre half in there to help. Pish tactics Deek. Sort it oot. Three quick goals in the second half.

Edit: I didn't see any shove on Brown for their disallowed goal either, he just seemed to fall. Also, only attacking player on the bench is Smith....

Rose off at ht, Robson on.

Brown and Church are empty jerseys.

An ideal game for Storie in my opinion but again we're farting about with Shinnie in midfield etc. Square pegs in round holes when it's not necessary. Again.

I would credit DM with at least having the gumption to change it after half an hour when it clearly wasn't working - some would have been stubborn and not changed it.  However, the original idea was just bizarre

Have they all been on the lash since Hearts. Look like a team that have their minds on their holidays already.

Certainly looks like they're playing in their flip flops.

Motherwell away, Hearts away and tonight... abject shite. Not sure where these performances have come from but it's alarming.

stats say there was 1 dons shot (off target).

I cant remember anything of the sort

All back passes then the predictable long ball to the St Johnstone player stood just over the halfway line.

A goalie who I reckon either doesnt care where he ends up at the end of the season or already knows his future and is pulling a 'Charlie Mulgrew'.

I predicted tonight would be the start of something special. seems im right but not in way Id hoped

All back passes then the predictable long ball to the St Johnstone player stood just over the halfway line.

A goalie who I reckon either doesnt care where he ends up at the end of the season or already knows his future and is pulling a 'Charlie Mulgrew'.

I don't think so.  He actually is just that shite.

I blame the fans. Excluding the missing thousands, who know the score.

Those arseholes who think McGinn will come good "if we give him backing".

Those stupid cunts who don't understand the importance of a competent goalkeeper.

Those tragic bastards who have nae idea aboot onythin, probably because they're as good as English.

To succeed as a team, there has to be unity. Of purpose. Of mission.

People outwith the necessary psyche are unwelcome. Guffy No anti-Brexit cunts.

This used to be Aberdeen.

Good to see McLennan getting a few minutes. How long does McIness persist with guys who are having a poor game? How often do we see Hayes, McGinn, Church etc. remain on the pitch because they happen to have had a good game a few weeks back? None of those players were having a good game tonight, so just get them off. If Smith had played as poorly as either of those players tonight he'd have been off after 50 minutes.

Good to see McLennan getting a few minutes. How long does McIness persist with guys who are having a poor game? How often do we see Hayes, McGinn, Church etc. remain on the pitch because they happen to have had a good game a few weeks back? None of those players were having a good game tonight, so just get them off. If Smith had played as poorly as either of those players tonight he'd have been off after 50 minutes.

There does have to be a 'credit in the bank' mentality to some degree from a coach but I do agree with you. Some of them are coasting and it doesn't send the right message to the lads on the bench.

Church is just shite, has no oomph in him at all, no desire to get involved. He must be a fucking dream to mark... the cunt never moves.

That was as bad as anything the team produced during the slump last October. Players looked totally disinterested from the off. Manager got the tactics massively wrong and his failure to get in a competent number 1 after Ward left is really come home to roost in last 3 games. Team needs to get act together or there is a chance we could end up blowing 2nd.

TBH Jute, the team might lose 2nd place and it would be entirely their fault.

that was just as bad as that last big defeat at st johnstone years ago. 5 nil thumping and fans fighting with each other. Their was a rumour doing Glasgow today that the tic's were touting micinnes for the dirty unwashed job. I laughed it off in work, but that performance just shows either the players are just incompitent or they really are not playing for ncinnes now

What has happened though? is 2nd place not important enough for our players! You can excuse an off day, but last night performance was abysmal! There were even games under McGhee where we played better.

I just cant for the life of me understand the attitudes of the players last night. Even the likes of Shinnie, Hayes and Logan, who are consistently good players, looked to have given up last night. Perhaps the players know something we dont, or perhaps they are just gutless and choose the games they want to turn up in.

The league was pretty much over before last night, but it wasnt completely over and you would have expected the team to fight and fight all the way to the end of the season, in the hope there was a colossal slip up from Celtic, which wasn't that unlikely to be honest.