Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dons v Arabs Saturday 3pm Meridian.

If we can't beat the bottom team at home, having beaten them away the first game of the season, serious questions need to be asked.

My serious question to the manager, in maximum decibels and complete with hair drier and rocket spittle peppering his beardy face would be "what the fuck is going on you fucking prick?"

We might form a solid friendship after that.

Ooh I'm in

Pub

South Stand

Shopping, booze, pics maybe with daughters

Have no fucking idea but there better be goals for us - however after reading Jack's article I'm looking forward to seeing the best, most hard working, committed, brotherly, always there for each other, nothing is gonna stop us team that has ever graced the pitch at Pittodrie - minus Taylor cause I just cannot be bothered paying money to watch him be an arse at the back

Ooh I'm in

Pub

South Stand

Shopping, booze, pics maybe with daughters

Have no fucking idea but there better be goals for us - however after reading Jack's article I'm looking forward to seeing the best, most hard working, committed, brotherly, always there for each other, nothing is gonna stop us team that has ever graced the pitch at Pittodrie - minus Taylor cause I just cannot be bothered paying money to watch him be an arse at the back

;D

We're going to win tomorrow and it will be mainly because of the shiteness of the opposition.

We're going to play well and put in a good shift because we believe and expect that we will beat them.

A winner relishes being an underdog and is not scared of the success they bring upon themselves.

Any cunt can batter the weak. It takes strength of character to overachieve and compete with the strong.

It's so predictable that I might not even go. But I will and I will wonder why they fought so well tomorrow where they haven't been doing since mid September.

Good game.

Comfortable throughout.

The attributes I saw before Oct remained to the fore.

Patient and dominant in possession.

Rooney clinical.

Hayes motm based largely on an excellent finish and he punished them leaving him in space.

Mixu has a mountain to climb.

2-0, Rooney first scorer at 18-1 was very easy money.

Jack twice in the 1st half losing possession too easily could've cost us.

Possibly one for the Jack thread, but fuck it. Thought Jack was a lot better today and got better as the game went on. Took responsibility for his misplaced pass, apologising to everyone on the pitch, twice, and McInnes which was quite amusing. I'd like to see a replay of the second one though, as I actually thought McLean was at fault as much as Jack. Jack was breaking from defence and running directly toward McLean. Instead of McLean turning and moving into space, taking the defender with him he just stood still waiting til Jack was a couple of yards from him with only a risky pass to Logan on - which he made a cunt of. I thought McLean was often the weak link out right, he seems far more comfortable in field. That said, I thought Pawlett's movement was excellent again today, keeping high up the park and stretching them at every opportunity. His passes were always in front of the player too (see Hayes' goal) ready for them just to run on to, and he got himself into the box at every opportunity. Hayes man of the match with Shinnie and Pawlett close behind. Flood was very good too, and him and Jack seemed not to get under each other's feet for a change too. Overall, a comfortable performance. I may even watch it again on Alba.

I'd like to see a replay of the second one though, as I actually thought McLean was at fault as much as Jack. Jack was breaking from defence and running directly toward McLean. Instead of McLean turning and moving into space, taking the defender with him he just stood still waiting til Jack was a couple of yards from him with only a risky pass to Logan on - which he made a cunt of.

Just saw it again, I was spikkin shite, entirely Jack's fault. He did well to get back in and - sort of - put the Jute off.

I thought utd looked a little more solid at the back than they have in recent times but going forward they are murder to watch. Deserved, if uninspiring, victory for us and it's an almost nostalgic feeling to win.

Some decent performances, PP had a good game I thought and is possibly about to start showing why we rated him a few years ago again. Flood had a good enough game, very industrious, but Christ he just cannot pass a ball for toffee when under any kind of pressure. The standard off opposition is really his level sadly.

Hayes was great

Not a great game but a wins a win. Thought Hayes played well for first time this season and took his goal well. Flood also had his best game but as tlg said that possibly had a great deal to do with the standard of opposition. McLean was shit again along with Jack who could have cost us the game with his mistakes in the first half if they were made against a better team. Win should restore players confidence and hopefully allow us to push on again. International break coming at wrong time for us as would have been good to keep momentum going.

As for Arabs they are fucked. Mixu must have been off his head taking on that shower of shite as they are first division bound.