Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Riberry out of Aberdeen games

I'm a bit gutted about this, went to a Marseille game last season and he was magnificent to watch.  I supose it makes getting a result easier, but I was always confident of that anyway.  ;)

If he's out, do you think they'll slash the prices?

I know Bayern have plenty more star players but this is a big bonus for the Dons.

I watched the Hansa Rostock v Bayern game on Friday and Ribery played superb in the first half with Bayern 2-0 up at half time, Ribery scoring the first and were cruising. He wasnt on for the second half and Bayern struggled quite badly without him and looked really disjointed, especially when Rostock pulled a goal back. Think he will be a big miss for them.

United without Robson and Bayern without Ribery.

So many parallels.

Al, where did you hear this about Ribery being out?

Today's EE:

RIBERY DOUBT FOR BAYERN

12:00 - 05 February 2008

Aberdeen have been handed a massive boost ahead of their UEFA Cup clash with Bayern Munich.

French international midfielder Franck Ribery looks certain to miss the first leg at Pittodrie on Thursday February 14.

The £18m World Cup star, is suffering from a hamstring injury sustained in their 2-1 win over Hansa Rostock on Friday.