Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Ding Ding - Round two: CIS Semi - Dons v Arabs

Aberdeen midfielder Jamie Smith will miss the CIS Insurance Cup semi-final with a hamstring injury.

Richie Byrne has a similar problem and fellow defender Stuart Duff is ineligible to face his former club.

Dundee United have lost keeper Grzegorz Szamotulski and skipper Barry Robson since the tie was postponed last week.

Jim O'Brien, Danny Swanson and Danny Grainger are cup-tied and Mark de Vries lacks match fitness, although the new striker may be risked from the start.

Noel Hunt, Willo Flood and Sean Dillon will all undergo late fitness tests for Craig Levein's side.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_cups/7226724.stm

That looks pretty bad for them. All their new 'potentials' are fucked and most of their half decent players are late fitness tests. I think we are going to take these clowns to the fucking cleaners tonight.

Fear not.  I thought we'd win it last Tuesday, and now with Robson gone I'm convinced.  After yesterdays Scottish cup draw we need to make sure we reach the final of this one, and the players will know that.  If we concentrate and don't make any fuck-ups at the back we will win, we've got better players than them and the only way they can beat us is if we gift it to them.

The mistakes we've made so far this season against Hearts and Utd make grim viewing, I'm basing my opinion on an error free perfomance from Clangers and the back 4.

Told ya.

:doh:

Fuck me, that's a sore one.

Bloody Clangers. Knew he'd been too good for too long. Dilemma time - Souter's awful, but didn't really make any mistakes. Langfield's singlehandedly giving wins to United at the moment... Miller's been looking for that red for weeks now and Seve's just completely fucking uninterested at the moment. The one bright spot is that surely even JC can see how shite Mackie is...

The weirdest thing is, I feel more sick from this performance than I do at the sight of seeing a stream of blood in Glasgow tonight. Something at the club needs to be sorted out because we haven't actually played football in weeks, probaby months. I feel bad for the people that go week in week out and have to put up with tripe like that. It would be fine if we were winning, but we are not. Extra training sessions, settled team and a cold bath for Jimmy.

Funny thing was, on the way home again, I was thinking, what would have happened if we'd have made a cheeky bid for Zchamultulski, hell we could have affored his wage. But I thought, no, Langfield deserves his place. He has been immense for us at times, but even bigger clubs drop/sell their number ones. I'm starting to wish we had.

Absolutely fucking horrible performance tonight (up to the point where I left anyway).

Devoid of ideas the whole game.  Why the fuck Calderwood persisted with 1 up front for so long is beyond me.

Foster and Considine didn't have a fucking clue what they were doing down the left.

Langfield.  Why the fuck did he let the United fans get to him?  Once the United fans started throwing things at him he fucking bricked it.  Gee, I think all fans should throw things at goalies now.

Fucking raging, and I only killed 16 people on my way home.  I'm sure people will have better things to say about the game now.

What a blody embarrassment !!!    God how I hate getting beat by those minky c**nts !

Looks like it is curtains to our season.

CIS Cup - OUT (Hang you head in shame AFC you have let us down badly(again) - This was our best chance)

Progress in the UEFA Cup - NAE CHANCE (Public humiliation to follow shortly)

Progress in the Scottish Cup - NAE CHANCE (If Scumdee United can take 4 off us, how many will Celtic rattle by us ?)

SPL - 3rd Place - I very much doubt it. We will probably struggle to make top six now ! 

How can a season that promises so much suddenly start to turn to shite ?

So what happens now ? Will Barry Nicholson & Lee Miller want to sign new contracts ? No way they, will be off like a shot (even though they are as much to blame as the rest in this mess)

Never mind Jimmy you got your long term lucrative contract.  Well now is the time to earn your crust and show us your worth.

Its your team, your players, you need to sort this fucking mess out and try and salvage something from the season.

Very very digruntled !  Sort it out !

>:(      :(            :o          :-[